Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

fox's small projects

Well first off the pics above is a ciras, unless you are referring to the front page or throughout the thread ..

As for replacing, all of my infantry addons will have replacement pbos so long as what they are replacing reflects the add-on. Ie, 1980 marines won't replace 2009 marines

Whoops, that was my mistake. I've just been looking for something that adds in the SPC because it's what we're using now, at least as grunts. I found Binkowski's thread also, wasn't sure which one either of you were doing.

Now that's a good BDU texture. Nice work.

Can't agree more than that.

One thing though, might be the screen itself, but those mag pouches look huge.

yeah it is too big looking at it now. thanks for pointing it out

FAWKS

0OhF0.jpg

these things really exist? or is it just an easter egg for screenshot purposes?

But the units look fckin cooooool.

(I mean the previous ACU ones as well.)

Edited by Cole

FAWKS

0OhF0.jpg

these things really exist? or is it just an easter egg for screenshot purposes?

But the units look fckin cooooool.

(I mean the previous ACU ones as well.)

yep. we sure do have em. but mine has a tennesee flag as the background and my blood type, rank and battalion/company

YES! Classic BDUs. ^^ I personally think they look better than the Digi (From ACU to MARPAT to ABU). Don't know why, but it appeals better in my opinion hah... before all these giant leaps in tech I guess... ^^ Nice looking units though!

Pasgt is just for show purposes . Haven't got

Around to a proper ach with retention tab type straps... Will also include protecs and mich 2001s (by DaSquade)

Patch is awesome, cut looks pretty awesome. I would die to see those dudes released.

image.jpg

some more progress, but in a different direction.

The CIRAS is its own model; it is not part of the main model. This means you can change plate carriers etc. Obviously that's still a CIRAS but i plan to impliment other plate carriers like the RBAV or whatever the NZDF uses.

man you make some amazing models and your textures are just phenomenal!!!

just one observation though, non of your units seem to have any form of collar which to me seems a little perculiar, are you going to try and add one or are you leaving them like this?

This thread doesn't have to be closed however as my signature says i will most likely not be checking the forums often if at all. Just letting you guys know

This thread doesn't have to be closed however as my signature says i will most likely not be checking the forums often if at all. Just letting you guys know

That's a shame, fox. :(

I can only hope you're making this decision while informed of the situation. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. ;)

All PMC sympathizers have no place here anymore. If one decides to follow Snake Man into 'underground' then he shall do so and accept the consequences. We can then assume that such people care about IP as much as Snake Man does.

Thread closed for now.