Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

fox's small projects

image.png

image.png

a full day of work, i'm burnt out lol. I dont even feel like baking this heh. But i guess soon i will. I have other priorities right now ,so last update for a bit.

So yeah there will be the army combat shirt and the ACU of course , with their own respective models.

peace

very nice work Fox '09, they look simply beautifull...

image.png

image.png

army combat shirt in game and stuff. Anyone have a document pertaining the patch placement on the ACS?

image.png

image.png

army combat shirt in game and stuff. Anyone have a document pertaining the patch placement on the ACS?

I have my ACS's still from deployment.

image.png

image.png

Lovely, i like the new ACH helmet. I hope you picked some good straps for the ACH because i notice that a lot of people use the wrong straps but its not a big deal. Still, they look good!

Lovely, i like the new ACH helmet. I hope you picked some good straps for the ACH because i notice that a lot of people use the wrong straps but its not a big deal. Still, they look good!

I'm gona go with the usual one, i just need to model it. right now i have a generic-ish one.

May I marry your skillz?

Unfortunately skills marry you , lol

very nice Fox '09...anychance of a mounted NVG helmet in the near future...that would be kickass...

thanks

hi fox, i was wondering what base model you used to create this model, i used the arma 1 soldier model and when i put it in game it just didnt look right!

i am starting scratch with the russian soldier medel that came with the arma 2 model sample pack, is that what you used?

nice work by the way! your textures are great (although the neck of the iotv could use a little reworking).

the arms for the acs are from the arma 2 sample models but i've edited them quite a bit

He looks bulkier then BIS' models as well (And maybe a tad chunky with looking at his facial features. But that most likely isn't it) Can't have everything perfect ya know? His look damn good never the less. Being chunky or not, they are new models so thats something to be happy with ^^