Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

fox's small projects

Obviously make the DCU look dirtier. But otherwise they are looking majorly badass, can't wait to make some scenarios with them.

new fabric texture. Imo i like the compromise between fabric size realism vs visible detail.

999.jpg

1275703634791.jpg

Capture.jpg

shit, thats nice! :)

That Mk12 Mod 0, which will come in many variants, in my topic was made with your projects in mind.

I think they will go great together.

Edited by Lennard

oh awesome, I would love to have some of my units equipped with that. You planning on having that as a seperate pack from your units?

oh awesome' date=' I would love to have some of my units equipped with that. You planning on having that as a seperate pack from your units?[/quote']

Ok cool :)

Yes it will be a seperate pack, I am planning on doing some M4 too in that early T(A)-stan style.

(For the haters, yes another M4 pack, but in my opinion one can never have enough boomsticks :p)

(For the haters, yes another M4 pack, but in my opinion one can never have enough boomsticks :p)

I love M4's, the more the merrier! Will there be several variations with frontgrips and different sights etc.? I love frontgrips, I used to hate them, but real love comes slow.

Oh well, we're going a bit offtopic here! Fox, that DCU looks amazing, can't wait to send these guys into some early takistan operations!

So here's one of the final reports on these units before .. :)

whats left:

weighting issues, not much if any i am aware of.

texture adjustments, detailing. Mostly normal maps. No big deal.

configgery. If you wanna help make loadouts, PM me and i will send you my config and you may edit away.

on the subject on configs.. I am considering ACEX support. They offer a very detailed and accurate M4, M16A2, M60, M14s and all sorts of goodies I would absolutely love to include, and WILL anyway (perhaps in a seperate config).

What's the general vote? i know my 'inner circle' is nuts about ace (you know who you are), but i'm wondering about what the community thinks.

peaceout

cloudy-ass face thanks to SSAO.

arma2oa_2011_01_27_00_12_22_64.jpg

arma2oa_2011_01_27_00_05_31_57.png

arma2oa_2011_01_27_00_06_18_41.png

arma2oa_2011_01_27_00_06_45_05.png gona change up weapons and then maybe a public beta after i sort out some res lods so i can get issues set out for me to fix.

Good stuff Foxy! :)

great to see these ingame.

Got a little request for you; I see you now how to properly weigh a model, so I was wondering if maybe you could share that knowlegde with the rest of world how you do it.

I know someone else who would appreciate that too. ;)

lol might wanna do something about the wrist collar thing in the first picture on the last page. Looks pretteh ugly. Otherwise these are looking great, really impressive.

Good stuff Foxy! :)

great to see these ingame.

Got a little request for you; I see you now how to properly weigh a model, so I was wondering if maybe you could share that knowlegde with the rest of world how you do it.

I know someone else who would appreciate that too. ;)

was gona answer this earlier but forgot.

I can't help you really, and now that you've seen stalker's thread what i would say is redundant. I do almost all my weighting in modo. I have a pants model which i just edit to look like different uniforms, and it is already weighted. So i edit it, and if there are any issues, i fix them (and they're barely large problems either)

image.png

image.png

image.png

so yes, my 173rd isnt dead. But these may just be 1st id since my freind sent me his patches, i cant deny him lol.

We'll see.

you see, this is why i just stopped putting patches on the units.. because everyone wants a different division. lol.