Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

fox's small projects

Why don't you post that in binks thread and not randomly posting it in fox's thread....

FPDR

Scaling on the pouches is way too big mate, these are more like AK 47 type pouches

No need to be an ass, Road Runner's just trying to help.

It was a 'joke' !!!

(yes I have been told bout the pouches ,will fix

it's called constructive criticism fella....and I didn't see anything funny in what you wrote either...

Dunno about you but I've worn the stuff in real life and continue to do so, as does Binkowski..

It's one thing to be a smart ass, it's another to be one with real life experiences ;)

But keep up the GOOD work ;)

its ok , we cool?

anyway anything you guys want in the a-stan series men? ie special gear. or something

its ok ' date=' we cool?

anyway anything you guys want in the a-stan series men? ie special gear. or something[/quote']

4th Infantry Divison guys haha.. with mix uniforms hah.

2e6estx.jpg

........For Kunar..:o

shirt looks like shieet i know. anyways gona replace jonny's old pouches with my / our new ones. many others things made by johnny will also be redone / replaced.

z7fO9.jpg

I do not know too much about proper gear and all that, but from an uninformed point of view that Multicam looks great. Probably the best I've seen in ARMA to date. Keep up the great work Fox. Good luck with the combat shirt.

make a guy called "geardo" for me.

give him a ton of open topped single mag pouches, then put 4 pouches on each of those.

yes sir

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

magpouch01.jpg

some pouches by bobman, may use it in my other projects such as pmcs

not sure , i still am going to model a SPC vest some point in the future for them anyways.

wow Fox glad to see ur back on the multicam. I'm pumped. Any reason why on ur current units, they all have the racksack than the camelback

haven'tchanged that yet. its on my todo

Wow, he looks 10x more badass! :p

I dont want to come over sounding like some douchebag but why are you trying to create us army guys in ACU when there are already guys wearing ACU in AO?

I mean there are sooooo much units you could create. But you are still going for us army guys in ACU?!