Sign in to follow this  
dragon zen

Help: Question about Jet/AH patrol, 2Qs

Thanks Xeno, I have know how to create a flying plane/chopper.

My question is above:

1st:

When I create a A10(ro Su39) at MarkerA, I add waypoint to Marker B.

There is a battlefield between A and B, full of tanks and so on.

Now, I want the pilot to fly directly to B, just like there is nothing on the ground, but fire missile to those enemies.

Those airplanes seem to change their way and join the battle. Ah.....I'm sorry, not very sure after I try it again. OK, just "theoretic say", plz tell me how make that effect, directly fly and attack. Should I use some "setcombatmode" or "setWaypointType"??:confused:

2nd:

How to use "setVelocity". When I write setVelocity after creating a plane, that plane just get that velocity within 1 second, and then lose speed, crash down... :(Who can tell me how to change V to a certain values smoothly?

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Dragon Zen

Hi Dragon, for your first question; you can puth the waypoint on behavior"Careless" but dont know if it will stop him to engage the enemy,

for the attack WP just put a WP seek and destroy ,behavior on "Combat"

ontop off enemy and Plane will fly to WP and seek any enemy forces and engage them,

sry cant help you with second 1,

Btw love your mission,great piece off work.

later

Thanks sergant.

Seems we can't prevent them from join the battle. Now I let them join the battle as they want...hehehe.

Thx, I notice disableAI recently.

There is another quesiton:

In my mission, when chopper get into the battlefield, in the same condition, AI in AH1Z can fire hellfire even when they are going down, but, AI in Mi24_V always fly through but fire nothing. That's why?? Mi24 also have missile but AI just don't use it...They are both setcombatmode red, and so on, but make different result.

Edited by Dragon Zen