Sign in to follow this  
Rogue_Trooper

Clan Match Making List

I've had this idea for while and it comes down to this. Basically every clan wether it's a COOP/Realism/PVP/TvT Clan all use the BIS forum and post adverts in this section.

How ever clans dont talk to each other in here directly which we should do so i have came up witha simple form much like the clan listing form that will allow clans to see some info about other clans and to setup COOP missions or TVT or even campaigns.

Ie style of play/times they play/website or contact info/msn/steam/xfire info etc. That way small or big clans can see if there other clans out there that they can talk to and play with and interact with.

As the old saying goes "It's good to talk. However please do not use this as a area flame or whine about toher clans, its to simply exchange info and ideas with one others clan.

I would also suggest if you know of a clan but there not in the clan list here. I dont think it would hurt to let others know about them via this post as were a big community and well the more the merrier.

Form Example please feel free to copy and paste for Quickness:

Clan Name:

Clan Leader:

Clan timezone:

Commmunications: Ventrilo/TS3/Mumble/Mohawk inc IP/port/pass if any

Contact info: Insert email or website addy

Type of Game clan plays: Ie TVT or Small or large scale coop

Your server name for MP filter:

How many people your server can hold:

What addons you allow: None/sound etc

What Nights/Time you prefer to play:

Basic Rules of your server:

Brief description of the clan and what there looking for in playing with other clans:

Clan Name: International Security Assault Force

Clan Leader: Maj RogueTrooper

Clan timezone: Gmt

Commmunications: Ventrilo/TS3/Mumble/Mohawk inc IP/port/pass if any

Address ts3.alpha-networks.co.uk Port 10017

Contact info: Insert email or website addy

Type of Game clan plays: Ie TVT or Small or large scale coop Co-op but possibly TVT when we have more numbers

Your server name for MP filter: I.S.A.F

How many people your server can hold: 20

What addons you allow: None/sound etc Digital Compass,Sgt Elias Sound Mod & Robert Hammer Heli sound

What Nights/Time you prefer to play: Sunday, Wednesday & Saturday

Basic Rules of your server: Common sense & Team play

Brief description of the clan and what there looking for in playing with other clans: We are a multi nation clan meaning we don't just play with one nation we draft troops in from all nations. We like to play mainly CO-OP mission built by our in house mission makers. We would be looking to do joint ops with similar clans and also possibly some TVT So if your interested jump on our TS3 or drop by our website and arrange something