Sign in to follow this  
sgtskywalker

New vehicule in the next patch wishlist

I suspect that many of you noticed that some updates for the games ArmA and ArmA 2 include a new vehicule to play with, like the A-10 in the 1.08 patch for ArmA, or the AH-64 in the 1.05 patch for ArmA 2. If a patch like one of those is to be released for Operation Arrowhead, I thought that a wishlist for the vehicule you want to see would be great.

So, I would love to see the F-16 in one of those release. It would be a great addition to the vehicules we already have. Some of you will probably say that that's why we have mods, wishlists for mods and people who are making the mods, but, a vehicule made by BIS will be better than any other mod of that vehicule, in my opinion.

Now I want to know what vehicule YOU want to see to be released by BIS in an upcoming patch, if there will be any new vehicule to be released for OA at all. :D

So, I would love to see the F-16 in one of those release.

F16 is a great way to run out of map very quickly. Would be great though

Properly modelled AC-130 would be awesome. I'm waiting to see who does it first, BIS or someone else :)

AC 130

and some heavy carrier chopper transport, to lift tanks for example

No current chopper can lift a MBT. You need heavy lift aircraft like a C-5 to move the big stuff around. Otherwise railroad cars or special truck-towed trailers are how it's done.

what about this one?

[YOU]4i27SxAEWaQ[/YOUTUBE]

It can't lift a MBT. Its short but several thousand pounds.

Abrams = 67.6 short tons

Mi26 Max Takeoff weight = 61.75 short tons

That MH60L DAP looks pretty awesome. An AC130 would be awesome too. F16 is too fast in my opinion and would run out of map too quick. I think the AC130 would be the coolest since its a never before seen thing in the series. I was going to recommend a BMD-1 but realized it is essentially just a BMP with a different look. MH60L would be interesting but once again is kind of just another chopper. An AC130 would be cool because its something entirely different from what we have ever had before.

Edited by Jakerod

It can't lift a MBT. Its short but several thousand pounds.

Abrams = 67.6 short tons

Mi26 Max Takeoff weight = 61.75 short tons

try 90364lb pounds short ;)

the Mi26 is ~28.2 tonnes it can lift ~20 tonnes it need fuel on top of that so its ~41 tonnes short of lifting an MBT, MTW is empty weight + fuel + load at maximum power

try 90364lb pounds short ;)

the Mi26 is ~28.2 tonnes it can lift ~20 tonnes it need fuel on top of that so its ~41 tonnes short of lifting an MBT, MTW is empty weight + fuel + load at maximum power

Yeah I meant it sarcastically. Although I will admit that I didn't take fuel into account. And the but was supposed to be by. Don't know how I messed that up.