Sign in to follow this  
7iamcanadian7

Ps3 Controller for Arma 2

I have my ps3 controller hooked up to my computer and it shows up and works in my "game controllers" section in my control panel. When i run arma 2 and look at the controls it says i have a ps3 controller connected in the customizable controllers section but i cant do anything with it. i can only change the sensitivity not the buttons or anything. the manual says there is supposed to be an option to configure action but i dont have it. any help please?

i use motion joy drivers off internet and use them to config the ps3 controller as xbox controller and then it works perfectly.

I downloaded motionjoy earlier. all it left me was a desktop icon called ds3tool. dualshock 3 i am assuming. i have a sixaxis controller. all i get when i open up ds3tool is two tabs: one says cannot find webpage and the other has empty spaces and at the bottom it says pairing. any idea where to go from here?

i believe i found my problem. it must be internet explorer because everything is fine until i reach the ds3tool where i need to do all that controller stuff. but all i get is an error cannot display page. i checked internet explorer to see if it would work and it didnt. i use firefox as my browser but this ds3tool uses IE. I am going to have to find a way to fix my internet explorer. i cant even uninstall it, it doesnt show up in my list of programs

i use chrome. but never had the problem you describe.

Xbox One Modded Controllers

This is perfect for those who love their old 360 controllers, or had a real expensive modded 360 controller and now don't have to worry about buying another, or want to use a PS4 Dual shock 4 controller or want that extra edge by playing with a keyboard and mouse. Naturally you have full access to all of the mod packs too so you can now play with a fully modded controller on your Xbox One Modded Controllers - including our latest addition to the mudpack range, CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS V1.0 - again supplied free of charge and will be out very soon (Until it is released you can use the Call of Duty Series v1.7 Game Pack to work with COD Ghosts on the Xbox One)