Sign in to follow this  
Cru5ti3

Battleye kick

Im running the steam version and I am running from the only user on this computer, admin user. Changing the .exe-files to run as admin fixed the problem. Odd, but smooth :-)

I can assure you that I am definitely looking into other solutions as well.

Thanks, it's great to hear that. I hope I didn't come across as too negative, I totally understand that in the security space you're in a constant arms race with the bad guys and I really appreciate the work you've put into BE.

Running the CD version of CO. Got this error. Added admin to both ArmA.exe and Armaoa.exe. I am on admin user account. Still getting error. Tried manually updating, still same issue. I did notice on the manual update, the .dll are stated for 32-bit. I'm on Win 7 HP 64-bit.

Never had a problem before, just after it updated during the game. Now I can't even make it into the server.

Running the CD version of CO. Got this error. Added admin to both ArmA.exe and Armaoa.exe. I am on admin user account. Still getting error. Tried manually updating, still same issue. I did notice on the manual update, the .dll are stated for 32-bit. I'm on Win 7 HP 64-bit.

Never had a problem before, just after it updated during the game. Now I can't even make it into the server.

Maybe you have some security software that restricts the game processes?

Also, even though your OS is 64-bit, the game is still compiled and running as a 32-bit executable.