Sign in to follow this  
Naf-Cop-

I need MP help please!!

Ok, some im new, well i played on this about 7 months ago, but today when i tried to join a Coop game it said i was kicked. So i thought that was a bit strange, so i tried to join another server and i got in to choosing what person i would like to be, so i clicked a sniper and then ok. It then came up with a loading bar, and when that was complete it went back to choosing a server on the browser, and i have been trying loads of servers and either o these two things happen and one or two said that i cant have moddified data and the somthing like ace_arty. I just updated it aswell to 1.07 from 1.04. It is giving me lots of hassale for a game that i just wanted a quick go at! Please somebody help me. Oh and please put it simply or i wont understand all the abbreviations. Sorry!

Make sure you run without any mods or addons,only vanilla Arma2. or combined with ACE or whatever you want to play on a specific server.

Ok, but i now think that the Coop servers i am trying to get in need me to have some kind of mod called ACE, and how would i go around putting this on my computer?? Sorry for the annoyance of you helping me!!

In my signature file, there is a link to a multiplayer guide, if you find it helpful, please bump the thread that was made for it so that others can read the manual also

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=93078

it'sd not been updated to arrowhead but still contaiuns a lot of information that you will find useful