Sign in to follow this  
Engioc

OA campaign question...

I finished the OA campaign but in the list of completed missions it has 01-09 but there is no 08, why? Is this caused by the fact I did a perfect run in Open Season and so didn't get the mission to rescue the pilot? If so does that mean I have to revert back and lose all progress beyond Open Season and deliberately fail in order to be given the mission to rescue pilot? Or is there another way I can play that mission or whatever 08 should be?

I think that 08 might be a different ending mission or something. I do believe that after the attack on Zargabad there are two possible missions if the Zargabad one doesn't go as planned.

shift + numpad minus + "campaign"

shift + numpad minus + "campaign" doesn't seem to do anything for me

You hold left shift down, hit the "-" on the numpad and then type in campaign. It must be done while you have the Operation Arrowhead campaign open with the mission list.

Are you using left shift or right shift? I think it has to be left shift.

You go to the campaign screen where the missions are listed. You hold left-shift, then hit - on the numpad. Then you type campaign (you won't see it being typed). Then the missions should unlock. It worked for me.

If I complete open season perfectly? Does that mean I get to skip one more mission? I hate the next mission after that one...

If I complete open season perfectly? Does that mean I get to skip one more mission? I hate the next mission after that one...

If you complete Open Season you get the mission Sandstorm I believe which is a tank commander/high command level. If you get shot down in Open Season (or maybe fail), you get Into Hell or whatever its called which is an infantry mission.

Are you using left shift or right shift? I think it has to be left shift.

You go to the campaign screen where the missions are listed. You hold left-shift, then hit - on the numpad. Then you type campaign (you won't see it being typed). Then the missions should unlock. It worked for me.

Just tried it again today and it worked, silly me. Thanks.

I had completed the Campaign but wanted the missions I didn't get.