Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

CM Operation Flashpoint 3 announced | "Oops, they're doing it again..."

It's still worth a try, I think you will have a higher chance of success at 15 than I have at 25 ;)

LoL you have no idea how many times i've given my dad website links for cheap, yet awesome video cards and still get the "NO...I can't afford that!" or when he buys me a video card....that was worse than the other one! so now i have to limit my Arma II battles too low quality :(...think i'll stick with my OFP thats modified with the FFUR 85' 2008 edition until i finnaly get a video card worth ArmA II's requirements.

My mum and Daddy are so mean, they pay for my cell phone bill, College tuition and books, my internet bill and my living expenses.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Im sorry I had too. :p

true story bro.

oh and my daddy even bought me this nice PeeC lol

Edited by Flash Thunder

@Killer27:

Well then do what the adults do and earn some money ;) Independence is great, especial financial independence. You won't regret it.

About Mr. Lenton ... I guess the real tragedy is that he still believes he's creating some kind of Flashpoint. :confused: Did he even bother to play the original Cold War Crisis?

Just one random quote from the german amazon webshop regarding FPDR

"Ich würde mir lieber selbst ins Bein schießen, als eine Kaufempfehlung auszusprechen." Translated it means "I'd rather shoot my leg than recommend buying this game." No good sign for the little brother, the menstruation game RR. :p

My mum and Daddy are so mean, they pay for my cell phone bill, College tuition and books, my internet bill and my living expenses.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

......uh....i understand my dad dosen't wan't to buy it alright? you kind of went over board there:mad:....back on topic...

If CM thinks they could do better than let them try...and fail...so they can learn...but who knows...it could be good.

Edited by Killer27

i remember when I was 8 an my old man bought me Spectrum 48k. Wow, it was 4 years before he'd consider buying me one of those budget Mastertronic titles. "Whats up with the one you've got"? Try explaing software to a working class miner and see how far it gets you. Luckily copy protection could be got around by any stereo with tape to tape :D

i remember when I was 8 an my old man bought me Spectrum 48k. Wow, it was 4 years before he'd consider buying me one of those budget Mastertronic titles. "Whats up with the one you've got"? Try explaing software to a working class miner and see how far it gets you. Luckily copy protection could be got around by any stereo with tape to tape :D

I was 17, when I convinced my mother that I needed a ZX-Spectrum 16K for school. :o

All those magazines filled with games written in Basic, that I had to type in the Spectrum, in order to play a game. I would spent at least 1 hour to insert the code, plus half-hour to debug. And then, most of the times, the game was crap.

But in the end, improved my programming skills.

I was 17, when I convinced my mother that I needed a ZX-Spectrum 16K for school. :o

All those magazines filled with games written in Basic, that I had to type in the Spectrum, in order to play a game. I would spent at least 1 hour to insert the code, plus half-hour to debug. And then, most of the times, the game was crap.

HAHAHA

maybe I should complain less, damn Leo traits. :p

Its amazing how much times changed, now I just to need to get some money, students always have to be poor. RAGE!

I think I had one of those when I was a kid, like 10 years old, it looked like that and the keys was made out of rubber.

I found this page that fits pretty good.

Old pc ads 10mb hard drive, only 3495$ :)

The stuff being said on the CM forum just makes me...

Eugh... FPDR

Talk about pre-rendered cutscenes, squads apparently being made up of 4 people, deciding what they can do to tell the difference between a M4 and a M16, stating that stuff not put in RR at release should be ready for DLC "in case they make a mistake", and this talk about it being "balanced" or "unbalanced" for lean... MW2 seriously started something retarded there. There's even talk about how important graphical updates are over other features, and how removing the Mission Editor isn't such a bad thing...

What are these people? Seriously? I bet you're going to comment on this Ben, but these people seem to make up 90% of your forum. This is stuff I read on the f*cking Call of Duty forums, not stuff I'd expect to see coming from potential buyers of a realistic military simula- oh wait...

Edited by Zipper5

potential buyers of a realistic military simula- oh wait...

...kind of shot your self in the foot there :D

The stuff being said on the CM forum just makes me...

Eugh... FPDR

Talk about pre-rendered cutscenes, squads apparently being made up of 4 people, deciding what they can do to tell the difference between a M4 and a M16, stating that stuff not put in RR at release should be ready for DLC "in case they make a mistake", and this talk about it being "balanced" or "unbalanced" for lean... MW2 seriously started something retarded there. There's even talk about how important graphical updates are over other features, and how removing the Mission Editor isn't such a bad thing...

What are these people? Seriously? I bet you're going to comment on this Ben, but these people seem to make up 90% of your forum. This is stuff I read on the f*cking Call of Duty forums, not stuff I'd expect to see coming from potential buyers of a realistic military simula- oh wait...

MR. Zipper what do you want from them! Most of the people left on the codemasters forum are not the people that was hoping OFP:DR was going to be an improvement over the ARMA games (like that was going to happen) from last summer. Most of them have gone. The rest are people who never played OFP:CWC or any of the ARMA games. They have no clue what the gameplay should be like or could have been like if Codemasters wanted the old market of players. As Big ben goes I don't know what is really going on with him.

Edited by AVIBIRD 1

Well, seems they have exactly the right market they wanted then...

FPDR

I like how they still poke fun at Arma 2's physics. Did they even play DR, let alone OFP/ArmA/Arma 2?

Edited by Zipper5

@ Bascule42,Von_Paulus, Flash Thunder, zigzag and the rest: OT about the "when I was young my computer was.." :D

Edited by andersson

@ Bascule42,Von_Paulus, Flash Thunder, zigzag and the rest: OT about the "when I was young my computer was.." :D

Great sketch. :D

...and funnily enough, when I try to tell young'uns today about 4-10min

from cassettes, they don't believe it. Some don't belive in cassettes.

======================================================

Back on the topic of RR & the whole Sion thing...

...if he did have a facepalm emote, he'd probably misjudge and hit himself in the eye. If Codemasters made lager, it would proably be the best pisswater in the world.

What if Codemasters made other stuff, (with Master Lenton in charge/without). What would it be, and what would it be like?

Edited by Bascule42
added link, and changed from 5 -10 to 4-10 so I didnt look any stupider that I already do.

Lenton & Co. Weapon Manufacturing

"Our tests have shown, through detailed research carried out by the world's top "military advisers", that placing your carrying handle at the front of your weapon, close to the barrel, and using dated handguards along with tribal paint-schemes, results in a 300% increase in your kill-death ratio."

Yeah, I go back reading and starting to find a few people a little odd.

A few guys there really DO know what the hell they're talking about. I still don't understand why they took out/wont add; the mission editor, lean, falling trees, playable medic/corpsman and rain!

I mean, even F12010 has rain, DiRT 3 is going to have a mixture of weather effects. I mean, ego2.0 boasts having good support for things like rain.....

Lenton & Co. Weapon Manufacturing

"...results in a 300% increase in your kill-death ratio."

LOL. Imagine being issued this weapon and hearing this pitch.

".... Uh... did you just say death?"

The Arma community must find it very disappointing that we get a functioning AI :rolleyes:

Yup, the ones who can't recognize roads, can't predict an enemy's movements, can't shoot an enemy without wasting 3 magazines, and can't think without that weird... What was it called. Something you had to place in the editor to make them actually function properly, or slightly better at least. Oh, and now your game is being limited to "slightly larger corridors" and pre-scripted events. We feel very disappointed, I assure you.

FPDR

Our disappointment lies in the horrendous business ethics of ComedyMasters, and the raping of the Operation Flashpoint name.

Nah, Max, Lenton & Co. would end up selling weapons that only have an effect on "the bad guys". Because shooting "the good guys" is apparently morally objectionable in war. :rolleyes:

I remember that time, i had "convinced" too :D my parents that we needed a thomson computer for following the education system correctly.

How much time i spent typing those lots of pages of BASIC lines that were printed in magazines.

I remember the longest one that was about some inverted concept of space invaders : you were a plane going from left to right (no control from you) and had to press a key to drop a bomb and try to level the buildings below.

The time it took me to type all of this for the result it was, was insane :D

Fun old times.

Lentonator facemaskâ„¢. :pet12:

100% genuine OFP prop used in various fiersome battles against the super-realistic FPDR AI.

Wear this mask and you can combine Lenton's sexy pampered hair-style with the power to withstand a bullet to the face!

Actually, the AI in DR is alot more clever than the ones in A2 from what i've found. Its like the only part of DR that was actually worth while. (forget your fireteam AI, they're crappy in DR)

Actually, the AI in DR is alot more clever than the ones in A2 from what i've found. Its like the only part of DR that was actually worth while. (forget your fireteam AI, they're crappy in DR)

You're kidding me right?

They still don't recognize roads, have any movement prediction, and can't shoot anything without hacks.

How much time i spent typing those lots of pages of BASIC lines that were printed in magazines.

Yeah i did the same with a Commadore 64!

The good ol' days! :D