Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

CM Operation Flashpoint 3 announced | "Oops, they're doing it again..."

heh, true Max.

Btw Sion mentioned the DLC shipping "right after the premiere" in one of the last interviews before EU one.

Bwahahahaa just made my day.

Although to be honest I didn't expect any better from CM.

It looks like the people on the other forum have pretty high expectations for this DLC.

Edited by SASrecon

I watched a campaign playtrough, and the chinese aggression is making zero sense. EW was more plausible than this shit. :/ China attacking US forces without a good reason other than "Let´s FIGHT"? Lame.

Also, the game is gonna be released in the US very soon.

Do they really think its gonna hit? I doubt it...

DLC prices announced..

snipped.., damn you cyper ;)

If this continues, we are NEVER going to see support.

Even if the game had sold 250 million copies, there still would have been no support, just "patches" that cost money but don't fix anything (DLC) and the announcement of the next development abortion-cycle.

Codemasters is a train wreck we all love to watch unfold in front of our very own eyes. It some how makes you feel better about yourself, that no matter what crappy luck you have in life, Codemasters has it worse.

Codemasters is a train wreck we all love to watch unfold in front of our very own eyes. It some how makes you feel better about yourself, that no matter what crappy luck you have in life, Codemasters has it worse.

Except... they seem to be doing it to themselves :)

Except... they seem to be doing it to themselves :)

True. I remember a quote that is appropriate. It goes something like this: ( ;) )

"Never in the field of human history has so little been achieved by so many, with so much funding."

Haha, well said. Still I believe the fact that they persist in this attempt at insanity fuels BI a bit and thats a good thing.

"Never in the field of human history has so little been achieved by so many, with so much funding."

Sir Winston Lenton.

I remember when Dragon Rising was in its early development, someone from Codemasters called Operation Flashpoint a 'flagship title' and stressed the importance of it. I wonder if anything has changed / will change.

Anyway ... I don't wanna see the future of OFP.

I'm eager to see the future of OFP...

...as i see ArmA (and sequels) as the real future of OFP.

i had no idea it is in shops already, hehe, i even not noticed it (at least i see web-shops in my country offer it )

hehehehe

so probably time to start next topic, OFP4 will be probably next year, this time brave USMC will defend Japanese before attack from Albanians on territory of South African Greenland Patagonia :)

from new upcoming features there will be - function of fire !

player can fire virtual rifle after pointing left mouse button

I thought you liked Red River. At least a little bit before It's release.

Personally, I'd like to see this ship of junk sink. The only question is when that will happen. I do doubt the dev team will get more economical support from Codemasters after this. So how will the next OFP be? If it will be any at all.

Ironically enough, It seems like none of the devs have said anything more on the official board. I wonder if the support will be dropped once agian?

I would probably buy the game myself if Red River actually was an improved version of Dragon Rising and if the dev team didn't lie and mislead, but actually listened to their fanbase and supported the game - and - actually tried to put some effort into the game.

I thought you liked Red River. At least a little bit before It's release.

Personally, I'd like to see this ship of junk sink. The only question is when that will happen. I do doubt the dev team will get more economical support from Codemasters after this. So how will the next OFP be? If it will be any at all.

Ironically enough, It seems like none of the devs have said anything more on the official board. I wonder if the support will be dropped once agian?

I would probably buy the game myself if Red River actually was an improved version of Dragon Rising and if the dev team didn't lie and mislead, but actually listened to their fanbase and supported the game - and - actually tried to put some effort into the game.

No, I gave it it's chance, and it failed on release.

Well, Since when did the dev teams post? They did a bit pre-release. But that's about it.

If they'd listen to the fanbase, put in features the fanbase asks for, for me that'd be a Mission Editor, more options and less obscene dialogue.

The next Flashpoint will be called Operation Flashpoint: Brown Water and will take place on the island of Lesbos.

It seems like Codemasters try to seal people that complain about their products. Once agian. We all know they've banned a lot of people, and even used shadow banns, but now they're removing posts that doesn't suit them aswell.

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/general-discussion-1335/467397-patch-2-notes-thoughts.html

This can't be very good PR for red river. What are they thinking? :rock:

Maybe It isn't clearly related to Red River, but somehow i think it is is since arguing, dissapointment, misleading, censored posts, banns, and liars is a big part of Codemasters flashpoint community. It seems like more and more of the hardcore fans that actually had faith in the game are leaving.

EDIT: I forgot to add; The post was an example on how much BIS support their games with patches compared to CM in forms of a bugg fix list and some opinions by the posts author. Nothing abusive or anything like that though.

Edited by Cyper

Well, he's more than welcome to come here. :)

I'm liking Helios's description of the sizes of their new FTE's....if they're so similar in size, why not tell him the dimensions? Because its so small its embarrassing?

It seems like Codemasters try to seal people that complain about their products. Once agian. We all know they've banned a lot of people, and even used shadow banns, but now they're removing posts that doesn't suit them aswell.

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/general-discussion-1335/467397-patch-2-notes-thoughts.html

This can't be very good PR for red river. What are they thinking? :rock:

Maybe It isn't clearly related to Red River, but somehow i think it is is since arguing, dissapointment, misleading, censored posts, banns, and liars is a big part of Codemasters flashpoint community. It seems like more and more of the hardcore fans that actually had faith in the game are leaving.

EDIT: I forgot to add; The post was an example on how much BIS support their games with patches compared to CM in forms of a bugg fix list and some opinions by the posts author. Nothing abusive or anything like that though.

Who are you on there? This is spooky because i'm there having some fun myself...in that thread too...it was basically the release notes for the new Beta patch for CO.

Well, he's more than welcome to come here. :)

Indicated as much he would lol

Edited by Innomadic