Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

CM Operation Flashpoint 3 announced | "Oops, they're doing it again..."

I have to agree with Big Mac here, it's better to close it.. If people want to buy this, they'll buy it anyways, warning or not. It's their own share of loaned money afterall.

But where will all the Red River customers go when they end up banned on the Codemasters forums? BIS are providing a service here! :p

But 433 pages of bashing are not enough?

Evidentially not. But don't worry it will get locked the same as it happened with the DR thread. It's just a matter of time and when the bashing gets old.:)

kind regards

that was a good review there Phil. i also liked your retrospective piece on the Rainbow 6 (fall of) series.

You don't have to read this thread.
It's not about whether I or others read it or not, it's about principle of it. This thread has been going on since last July and has not really been productive past it's first couple pages. It's long past due for it to be closed.

It's only 58 to 44 pages if you set your settings correctly. :p

Edited by colossus

It's only 58 to 44 pages if you set your settings correctly. :p
that's 57-43 pages too many..

It's not about whether I or others read it or not, it's about principle of it. This thread has been going on since last July and has not really been productive past it's first couple pages. It's long past due for it to be closed.

It's already been closed before, it just got reopened.

It's already been closed before, it just got reopened.

No reason it should be. RR or not it's a dead issue, close the thread.

They kidding of us with a fake game so we kidding of them :D

it s first time i try (i'm not crazy i said try no buy in my country is legal he he ) a second chapter game less good than fist chapter,they create a new concept, "regressive game"

So ofp4 will be a 8 bits game.nice we could play on gameboy:yay:

EDIT: i told before i like island war on DD, but with the unit limit island war become a epic fail.

Edited by Dalia

Yes, gung-ho, bombastic OTT, yes.

Believe it or not, this is Sion Lenton describing Call of Duty. Dumbass, your game makes MW2 at its worst look like subtle noir.

This is why this thread is still open!

this game suck !

lol so does your English. just messin with ya but in case I am mailing you Rosetta Stone with the English language pack :)

Edited by njmatrix

Hey, you all know who's doing the cooking here do ya?? Don't forget: This is BIS' turf your talking BDCM trash on! Now go wash your hands doubletime scrubbing off that CM filth, and start eating clean your tasty good lovemade BIS dinner!

Phil, I would like to see a similar article on the demise of Ghost Recon. :D

As dumb down and mainstream as GR are, it should still be better then RR, at less you have slightly less chance of hearing childish swearing.

Is PC demo planned?

PC Demos are extinct when it comes to console ports. An extended preview is available on the internets, though.

As dumb down and mainstream as GR are, it should still be better then RR, at less you have slightly less chance of hearing childish swearing.
and much more bigger of meeting SDK and creative community.

After few years I tried to forgive Ubi for destroying my beloved Ghost Recon, and with patches and much more powerful comp GRAW was pretty entertaining, in Coop ofc, even tho nowhere near the class of the first game.

If anyone missed it, say hello to our beloved friend John Sonedecker of the old Red Storm Entertainment, people who gave us true Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon, and well, his (and his guys) project - Ground Branch.

Edited by JonPL

Phil, I would like to see a similar article on the demise of Ghost Recon. :D

I'd love to see them making platform specific versions like with GRAW. If the differences in those games aren't a direct admission that console games need to be dumbed down I don't know what would be.

It's a shame the next in the series is going to be one-game-fits-all :(

I'd love to see them making platform specific versions like with GRAW. If the differences in those games aren't a direct admission that console games need to be dumbed down I don't know what would be.

It's a shame the next in the series is going to be one-game-fits-all :(

:confused: Mate, I despise GRAW - what I'm referring to it the massive departure from the original Ghost Recon (and Island War, to a lesser extent) and the sudden emergence of the so-called "buttslide" as a viable tactical maneuver.

I know it's not as good, but compared to what the next one will be, it's going to seem a lot better in a lot of peoples eyes. GRAW2 was especially bad as the AI didn't seem to do much but stand around acting as bullet cushions.

I actually played all original games as a kid and loved every minute of every one of them. They were hard but I just kept trying and I became very good, something that is never encouraged now as people need to be instantly gratified.

I don't think we'll ever see that type of game again from a AAA publisher/developer, especially not Ubisoft anyway