Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

CM Operation Flashpoint 3 announced | "Oops, they're doing it again..."

Now that's what you call ironic.

Can't help it, just love watching them make up all sorts of excuses, it always comes down to "well its fun, and thats all that matters" which is sad and hilarious at the same time.

Besides half the people there who liked DR play Arma in some form as well.

Hes taking the piss lol, don't stress :P

Nonsense, I meant every word of it! It's why I've been on this forum for a decade!:p

Nonsense, I meant every word of it! It's why I've been on this forum for a decade!:p

Heh, i was all good and ready to have a full on argument...but then the second coming of the messiah occured and all i could think of was...

...win

:yay:

I will give you credit for putting EVE-Online and ARmA together:p

Can't help it, just love watching them make up all sorts of excuses, it always comes down to "well its fun, and thats all that matters" which is sad and hilarious at the same time.

Besides half the people there who liked DR play Arma in some form as well.

I love how some gamers rationalize something they know absolutely sucks and was the biggest waste of money. But for some reason they can't bring themselves to admit they should have read reviews or watched a few Youtube videos on DR/RR instead of making an impulse buy. Instead, they say the dumbest things like the game is horrible, but I was expecting it to be.

It's like when some dude gets shot down by a girl, and they say "well, I didn't like her anyway."

Edited by Hans Ludwig

I love how some gamers rationalize something they know absolutely sucks and was the biggest waste of money. But for some reason they can't bring themselves to admit they should have read reviews or watched a few Youtube videos on DR/RR instead of making an impulse buy. Instead, they say the dumbest things like the game is horrible, but I was expecting it to be.

It's like when some dude gets shot down by a girl, and they say "well, I didn't like her anyway."

Problem is most reviewers are either bribed or play so much CoD that even the slightest semblence of realism is enough to crown it king of all realistic shooters.

You can't deny, it DOES have a slightly more tactical edge to a CoD, but thats a very fuzzy area where simply flanking is enough to give the average player the heebee jeebees of being tacticool.

Put simply, they wouldn't know a realistic shooter even if it stood up and said hes the real slim shady, because to them getting killed in 1 or 2 bullets is enough to equate godlike realism.

This is known as cognitive dissonance, or sour grapes.

I love the CM forums now. They sure as hell beat the A3 forums at the moment.

Doesn't help when you start firing on friendlies :yay:

This is known as cognitive dissonance, or sour grapes.

Did they Ninja edit you bud - there is a picture and an apology now?

Damn it bro, I spent a good 2 minutes crafting that response. :lookaround: :pray:

EDIT - Nah, I searched for "my bad" and got that pic. Apologies... totes missed the joke.

Ahh kewl - back to kicking ass and chewing gum - and Im all out of gum ;)

Damn it bro, I spent a good 2 minutes crafting that response. :lookaround: :pray:

EDIT - Nah, I searched for "my bad" and got that pic. Apologies... totes missed the joke.

Should have seen my initial...and then i was all...

oh-yeah-i-like.jpg

hi,

When Hitler see what OFP franchise became XD

Have fun.

cya.

Nikiller.

Can we close that topic now? We've all understand that the franchise has gone from bad to worse and that support will be dropped anytime soon.

kind regards

Can we close that topic now? We've all understand that the franchise has gone from bad to worse and that support will be dropped anytime soon.

kind regards

Lol no.

+1

Thread delivers both humor and education ;) im sure there's lots more to come real soon.

This thread should be keep alive, as a warning from history.:D

This thread should be keep alive, as a warning from history.:D

Mankind has never learned from history.:D

kind regards

Edited by nettrucker

Can someone create some internet-drama?

Just to give this thread a reason to exist.

Edited by Prydain

Wasn't going to post here, because I wasn't stupid enough to waste my money on RR.

Codeshafters will be dropping support for RR shortly after the current dlc goes live.

Is that enough drama for you? :bounce3:

I bet they will. Has this been released in the US? Any Informations on how well it sold?

I bet they will. Has this been released in the US? Any Informations on how well it sold?

Last time i looked ( if you're to believe vga charts as gospel ) the sales of RR was appalling.

In its 6th week ( on US release) compared to dragon rising it didnt even reach half the sales of DR. RR did approx 50-60k sales. DR did over 120k.

How accurate vga charts is, is another matter though, i dont know of anywhere else you can see this sort of info.

/me shrugs