Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

CM Operation Flashpoint 3 announced | "Oops, they're doing it again..."

It's weird how a joke about a typo that looked like a command window networking command can turn into a unix pride parade.

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/off-topic-discussion-1336/456820-what-components-perfect-operation-flashpoint.html

Hahahahahahaha...

Basically he wants ARMA 2:

- Full use of authentic Marine vehicles + realistic looking interior and exterior

- Customizable loadouts (balanced)

- Mission Editor + MOD tools + TrackIR Supporter

- Awesome Co-op & PvP

- Free Roam + huge map

He has "hellfire missiles for helicopters" as part of his extended wishlist. I lol'd. Shouldn't those be pretty standard?

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/off-topic-discussion-1336/456820-what-components-perfect-operation-flashpoint.html

Hahahahahahaha...

Basically he wants ARMA 2:

He has "hellfire missiles for helicopters" as part of his extended wishlist. I lol'd. Shouldn't those be pretty standard?

It hurts to see people daydream about something that is a reality since 10 years...

It hurts to see people daydream about something that is a reality since 10 years...

yeah, but most of the dreamers are either playing on celerons, or are part of the thumb pushers community

Too bad, the CM with their communist community will ban and remove all the post speaking the truth, not that I care about it through :D

OK who dares to write

"So you want all that Arma 2 has?" in that Thread^^

They would probably reply something to the effect of 'without its flaws'.

They would probably reply something to the effect of 'without its flaws'.

I predict a shadow-ban.

yeah, but most of the dreamers are either playing on celerons, or are part of the thumb pushers community

Was that a hint towards me? :rolleyes:

And it would be quite a valid point...

So you wish to swap out the known flaws of an already released game with the unknown and potentially more serious flaws of a game that has not been released. DR had some pretty serious flaws compared to Arma 2, the AI didn't even recognize roads.

So you wish to swap out the known flaws of an already released game with the unknown and potentially more serious flaws of a game that has not been released. DR had some pretty serious flaws compared to Arma 2, the AI didn't even recognize roads.

Yeah, There's aload more limits in DR that at first look.

For instance, Haywood found out that a lua table (Lua equivilient of arrays) has a limit of 64k items in DR.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Infact, DR has alot of random limitations, and traps. Most of which can be seen through attempting to script missions.

I signed up on there with a troll account... time to cause some havoc

Wow... that thread is just... wow...

Talk about low expectations...

I bet you wont get to 5 posts before being banned. :rolleyes:

Your wish came true :yay:

lolzei.png

Edited by RangerPL

Well, RangerPL, it's not like they don't check this thread. Saying publicly that you're going to troll somewhere/thing/one is just stupid. :rolleyes:

Well, RangerPL, it's not like they don't check this thread. Saying publicly that you're going to troll somewhere/thing/one is just stupid. :rolleyes:

I didn't use the name "RangerPL"

Whatever. I still have proxies, so I'll be back there later. I didn't think they'd check, that was a rookie mistake by me (my trolling techniques are more refined than that) :)

Edited by RangerPL

Anyways, the purpose of this thread is not to discuss the going-ons of their forum, and that includes if you intend to troll it for whatever reason. This thread is about their games, specifically their Flashpoint games, and more specifically Red River.