Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

CM Operation Flashpoint 3 announced | "Oops, they're doing it again..."

Wow! First time that after 2-3 days I look in the Off-topic forums and there is NO new post in this thread! :D

Meh, no one cares anymore. Not even the people who post on their forum. :rolleyes:

As i said, the same lies and hype wont work a 2nd time. They fucked up too many ppl with dr and those few who liked dr got fucked up with cutting off features for rr.

Happy dieing. Dead before release.

For the money i would spent on that game i can buy me 5 BIS Dlcs, so no.

Edited by Pain0815

Some game apparently trying to pass itself off as OFP. Pretty funny stuff. :rolleyes:

Best of luck to you with this mate...have you considered doing Heavens Feel based in Takistan? Just seems like a huge goal to be setting straight away. But go for it anyway :D Here is a basic tutorial for Visitor 3, should get you started, Im sure there are other more complex ones knocking about somewhere. Regarding the editor...it's very intuitive, you can do quite compelx missions without even touching a script, but of course scripting will enhance your creations considerably. Complete command references here. There is a ton of info on the editor and scripting on these forums and, if you use search beforehand and cant find the info, plenty of very helpful people to answer any questions in the editing section.

And of course, welcome to the forums and indeed, to Chernarus & Takistan.

Progress is a bit SLOW, well really slow, but we are getting there @_@

Progress is a bit SLOW, well really slow, but we are getting there @_@

Haha, Good work. Look forward to downloading your work sometime. :)

cbiGhqhtwrs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbiGhqhtwrs

Suddenly I see legitimacy behind Codemasters wanting to make the M16 look drastically different from the M4, just so mainstream gamers can tell the difference between them.

Yes, he has indeed said that a M4 is a M16. Surely the fact it's firing in full auto and is not a M16A3 would have given it away...

Hmm, 300 views, 1,500 comments and 8,000 likes.

Huh?

man this guy is freakin' hillarious.:D Especially the comparison between American and Russian women was top notch. I LOLed so hard that I nearly spilled my tea all over the keyboard.

great find.

kind regards

I have a feeling his next video will feature him trying to use the traditional wedding sack on some poor American woman...

Pamela-Anderson-Borat.1.jpg

Another of those 'internet people' you hope is a clever parody, but fear is all too real.

p.s. To get this thread on-topic. Theres supposedly a RR press thing sometime over the next week or two. Before the end of the month.

Maybe they will release something worthwil... what am I saying here? *sigh*

BTW:

I really don't think RR will live up to much anymore. Since my last "talks" over this subject, the only thing we've heard is mostly bad news. A few snippets of nice "features", but nothing good enough to make up for their fateful mistakes (no M.E. or larger scale COOP etc etc)

lol at the video. i posted this in comments:

that's a m-4 not a m-16.......

and people replied:

@chrusader14 your half retarded arnt you?
@chrusader14 Not all M-16s are three burst...
@chrusader14 ehm... no.. -.-
@chrusader14 wrong it is an m-16, it can be a 3 burst or fully auto

FPDR

Oh Jesus save us from those kiddies that are used to COD and Hollywood Movies where mags have the capacity of like 3000000 bullets and every damn Sniper Rifle s able to fire full auto......

Just so you know, that guy's actually American, not Russian. FPSKyle is what he actually goes by, but he managed to develop this persona (quite well, actually) of being FPSRussia. ;)

/offtopic

p.s. To get this thread on-topic. Theres supposedly a RR press thing sometime over the next week or two. Before the end of the month.

Maybe they will release something worthwil... what am I saying here? *sigh*

BTW:

I really don't think RR will live up to much anymore. Since my last "talks" over this subject, the only thing we've heard is mostly bad news. A few snippets of nice "features", but nothing good enough to make up for their fateful mistakes (no M.E. or larger scale COOP etc etc)

If Codies learned their lesson from DR, maybe they´ll at least make an adequate "game". It won´t live up to the Operation Flashpoint name, because Arma 2 already does that... Codies know this, and the reaction of the hardcore realism crowd to DR would´ve certainly put me off from trying to cater to them.

Less realism, more game should equal more fun. Who knows, if it gets good reviews and my friends like it, I might even get it too.

In the meantime, I hope that BI stops making mediocre quality missions and steps up to the plate with more stuff like Eagle Wing, or some of the excellent BAF Missions. More story, more immersion, less trying to look at the big picture, and more people stories.

The Operation Flashpoint devs have removed their game from trying to compete with Arma 2, that´s obvious by now. Maybe BI should try and tap into their market with some more game and less sim.

Maybe BI should try and tap into their market with some more game and less sim.

/swoon.

So he s firing a M4 right? And he really thinks its an M16? Oh Lord, next Time he is supposed to fire a AK 47, I bet he will use a AK 74 instead....

Just so you know, that guy's actually American, not Russian. FPSKyle is what he actually goes by, but he managed to develop this persona (quite well, actually) of being FPSRussia. ;)

/offtopic

Then he's a real great actor, he sold me.:D

^^ I just got a blow to my head I am bleeding badly but its nothing serious.

Now, where is my M4.........