Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

CM Operation Flashpoint 3 announced | "Oops, they're doing it again..."

On a side note: DR (PC) is now only £2.99 @amazon. Thats the bargain bins' bargain bin.

Wow you cant drive apcs and tanks too in rr. (dont know if its new, i dont read that all here)

So what we have now:

- no planes

- no choppers

- no apcs

- no tanks

- only humvees usable

- no pvp

- small coop only

- no editor

Seems they port down the game so that it fits on a nintendo ds too and then release same version for all platforms, hahaha

COD 9 :cc:

Yeah..... be thankful you get hummers. :rolleyes:

No No, America's Army had Multiplayer didn't it. ;)

Red River= LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR

Less features and they could still get away with 60 dollars a pop.

Hopefully I could get away with selling a bag of farts for 60 dollars a pop and label it as more "Focused"

FPDR

Now who in their right mind would buy this product, theres no content TO PLAY, THIS IS A VIDEO GAME CONMASTERS FFS! FPDR

No No, America's Army had Multiplayer didn't it. ;)

It's ridiculous that you come here and flame Codemasters yet in truth you are their most obsessive fan.

Red River= LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR

Less features and they could still get away with 60 dollars a pop.

Hopefully I could get away with selling a bag of farts for 60 dollars a pop and label it as more "Focused"

Being stabbed is "focused". You'll probably get about as much lasting fun out of RR.

Being stabbed is "focused". You'll probably get about as much lasting fun out of RR.

Indeed. Both are done with the express intention of bleeding people dry.

It's ridiculous that you come here and flame Codemasters yet in truth you are their most obsessive fan.

lol, Do you know how much I flame over them taking out ME, I have the words Mission Editor and how it should be in the game almost every post over there.

The only thing that nearly looks good is the render of the weapons, every other option is bad. And I've said so. You've obviously been looking at wrong forum if you think im sucking up to them/fan.

p.s. Most of my posts there are from ME forums back from when it was an active forum, so don't go there either.

@Bulletbiter he posts like he does on the DR forums so he doesn't get banned.

Yeah, I do flame them, theres just a limit on what I can say there without getting banned. Helios has banned a handful of people already.

Even though I HIGHLY doubt he actually would ban me, I still don't really want to go through all that trouble of making a duplicate account.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

lol, and thats why I try word what I say better

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/6430422-post210.html

I still don't really want to go through all that trouble of making a duplicate account.

Why on earth would you want to make a duplicate account?

Why the fixation for Red River, are you addicted to failure?

Why do you even care?

Yeah, because I may, perhaps, Like the idea of a infantry tac-shooter. Umm, ok, whats wrong with that?

And why do you care?

I play a range of games, and DR is the only one that people have bashed me over.

DR is the only one that people have bashed me over.

Your the one bashing Red River, which begs the question, why do you insist on bashing a game which you are obviously so passionate about. hmmmmm

Im not passionate about the game at all, I like the idea of the game. Just not the way CM are doing it. Removing things like PvP&ME, (whilst PvP isn't that big of a feature, not having ME is a big problem)

The idea is good, the way CM are doing it, isn't good.

Ben, most of us are angry at sheep considering buying Red River because they have simply ignored all the bullshit they pulled with Dragon Rising, and are continuing to pull with Red River. I cannot understand why you would even consider buying the game when they have treated their "community", all 20 of them after the release of DR, like shit. Those who continue to buy into their lies are simply fueling them to continue such disgusting practices, and are becoming sadistic punching bags with money to blow.

Edit: Oh, and why are the weapons in Red River painted in some tribal paint scheme or something?

44369_155618247787391_147516158597600_528559_5236905_n.jpg

The M16A4 is already brown, green, purple, maroon and black. Either the soldiers, for whatever reason, have painted their guns, or that's one hell of an old M16A4 and definitely not one I'd see a soldier carrying into battle given the surplus of them in the USMC.

Edited by Zipper5

Ben, most of us are angry at sheep considering buying Red River because they have simply ignored all the bullshit they pulled with Dragon Rising, and are continuing to pull with Red River. I cannot understand why you would even consider buying the game when they have treated their "community", all 20 of them after the release of DR, like shit. Those who continue to buy into their lies are simply sadistic punching bags.

Exactly.

I said, the idea is good, the way they're doing it is bad. It doesn't mean i think their game will be good, I just like the idea, that doesn't mean Im a mindless sheep or passionate. I understand waht you mean, but just because I like the idea of it, doesn't make me a mindless sheep that is suddenly so passionate about CM.

ok?

I said, the idea is good, the way they're doing it is bad. It doesn't mean i think their game will be good, I just like the idea, that doesn't mean Im a mindless sheep or passionate. I understand waht you mean, but just because I like the idea of it, doesn't make me a mindless sheep that is suddenly so passionate about CM.

ok?

Ben, sorry to be the one to break it to you, but you are a sheep.

You're still considering purchasing it, though, even though they still confirm that key aspects of the Operation Flashpoint brand, namely the mission editor and mod tools, are not planned for the game. Hell, they don't even seem to care despite the outcry:

If this fact is a dealbreaker for you then that is your prerogative.

Why the hell would you consider giving these people your money? :confused:

It's like paying someone to beat you to a pulp...

Ben, sorry to be the one to break it to you, but you are a sheep.

Along with every other person who might actually like the idea of a infantry tac-shooter?

Right, You say this all as if DR is the only game I play, and im going to follow CM no matter what. :rolleyes:

@Zipper, I was considering purchusing the game BEFORE they announced it was dead.

Right, You say this all as if DR is the only game I play, and im going to follow CM no matter what.

Give it up Ben, you aint fooling anyone except yourself.

Baaaaaaaaahhhh