Sign in to follow this  
Kallozar

Need Help. Reinstalled OPF

So Anyway, After not playing OPF since like fifth grade and now I'm in College, and saw some Videos I wanted to play again...and came across some nice Mods:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=4;t=56567

FFUR2007 and saw some videos of it. Is this the latest? If not, What is and what do I need to Download in order to play it?

So Where can I download the patches to be able to download addons such as this? A link would be amazing and step by step guide :D.

Also, I have the retail version of Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis. I don't have Resistance or Game of the year edition.

Unfortunately for you , nearly every mods or addons that were made after the release of the expansion pack "Resistance" (it was around summer 2002) require Resistance.

the FFUR you're interested in by example needs Resistance.

Your best bet is to find a GOTY edition that feature OFP+Red Hammer+Resistance , then patch it to benefit from the enormous amount of community created content.

Meanwhile, look into this website, anything from before summer 2002 should be compatible with your OFP Cold War Crisis .

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/

Quick question:

does anybody know if OFP runs on windows 7 ?

i have all the original cd-versions from when they came out including Resistance add-on.

thanx in advance

Quick question:

does anybody know if OFP runs on windows 7 ?

i have all the original cd-versions from when they came out including Resistance add-on.

thanx in advance

Yes it does. I am running Win 7 HP 64 bit. And it runs quite well.

Memphis

What about multi player does it work??

STGN

Also, I have the retail version of Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis. I don't have Resistance or Game of the year edition.

try amazon.com OFP GOTY

What about multi player does it work??

STGN

Try out whether it basically runs, let me know, so we can test it. I havent played OFP in MP since ArmA1 has been released.

Related to the Game at all, the groundtextures are looking somehow a little muddy, but the rest works fine.