Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

[CAMP] John - A Rambo Medley

The CDT is definitely gone. Going to release the update later this day.

I can hardly wait to finally play this campaign :).

MBG_John V1.2

I really just replaced all the .lip files and made a small config adjustment. Hopefully this time the .lip files wont break with the next patch.

thanks to j_frost for pointing out the .lip files were causing CTDs.

:)

I have been waiting for this for a long time, thanks!

After talking on the radio, the crate that was supposed to be between Rasman and Feruz Abad is nowhere to be seen. And the prison is empty, no one there

first day alone over 1000 times Download second day total Download 2600 times... what a mission ehh imagine armaholic admin faces when they c a sudden traffic spike, thinking they r being hack again...

well excellet campagin big big ty for making it,,, (i haven't finished it yet, still on 3rd mission got the book but don't know what number to punch in...)

bow = rubbish (like it suppose to, there is a reason y we fight war with gunsss) though it was bloody fun using it, and its a amazing mod hav u thought about releasing a bow standalone addon.

1st mission = mission impossible if u try COD melee stealth kill, just storm in with a AK like a real rambo do then u wil pass it with ease

2nd mission wtf eyes opening u build a map in a map WOW!!!!

3rd mission don't know whats gonna happen yet... still very much stuck.....

big big ty to every 1 that work on it, for all ur time and effort making this awesome campaign and mods that go with it,,, it was eyes opening for sure

Thanks for all these kind words, but please bear in mind that I made this campaign actually only for the sake of using some addons that were unused because I made them just for trying something new. I.e. the bow is at least two years older than the campaign.

In my personal opinion this campaign could've been made way better. And every time I see that there is a new post in here, I fear that some nasty game-breaking error occurred that resulted of me not having thought of every possible way of testing/playing it.

Especially the 3rd mission falls into that category.

So, I sincerely apologize for any bugs that occur and may kill the gameplay.

Monkalb,

I think the campiagn is pretty good. It offers something very different from other addons and campaigns out there, and with the bow it is definitely a challenge and a lot of fun.

Cheers mate

Rough Knight!

Edited by Rough Knight

Nice and enjoyable, underground jail was fun, but too much ramboesque (its actually a word?).

In mission 3 I arrived in feruz abad jail and nothing happens, no idea.

Just finished John v1.2 and its good campaign i dont have any bugs or errors, all missions end with no problem. This campaign is different from all other campaign and thats good. I like shooting from bow its chalanging but fun, i like shoot HE arrows :D in takistani soldiers. Oh, and that mission in underground prison was cool.

Sup. This is a cool mod and all, but I'm stuck on the sat phone part, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, and I've tried every combination I could possibly try and I can't advance past this stage. Can anyone help me out?

Finally, I´ve been able to play this campaing, good campaing.

But now I´m playing mission 3, I arrived in feruz abad jail and nothing happens ¿¿¿?????.

(I´m sorry :), but I´ve chosen the m60, and nobody brought it to me)

Finally, I´ve been able to play this campaing, good campaing.

But now I´m playing mission 3, I arrived in feruz abad jail and nothing happens ¿¿¿?????.

(I´m sorry :), but I´ve chosen the m60, and nobody brought it to me)

I also had that issue, so I reverted to a previous save (before satelite hack in Rasman).

Ater hacking the satelite this time, as I started heading to Feruz, I was shot dead but it respawned me at the weapon drop, and this time the prison was populated with enemy.

I was hoping there would be a part 2 for this campaign...hint hint :)

Thanks Swat, I´ll let them kill me and I´ll see what happend when respawn.

Little help with satelite phone and the code? How i suposed to write that UPL, DNL... ;) By the way... wonderfull campaign!

Hiya, sorry to bring up an old thread, I was just wondering how you got your bow awesomeness script working in your missions, as I extracted it and put it in my missions, even adding a line to the script that displays a hint that the script is working, yet I cannot retrieve my arrows, they do not make the impact sound and appear in their target (but the hint shows up, so I assume the script is being used???)

Great campaign btw :)