Sign in to follow this  
Roe-31stMEU-

parachuting soldiers script?

hey all, I did a search on this and found lots of different threads but nothing that quite fit my needs, unless I missed something. I also searched the DL section over at armaholic and didnt notice anything that seemed right either.... but again I could have missed something, there was a LOT of scripts there lol.

I remember having a script back in the arma1 days that would paradrop soldiers really nice looking, one at a time, spaced evenly, so it looked good. I have it working now where they all para out but it happens all at once, just a big glob of units all at the same time, looks ugly lol. This is for a MP mission, but the units paradropping are enemy AI units. Anyone got any tips?

Maybe you could post that script so we can take a look? You know it's damn hard to guess the content of a script. ;)

If they all eject at once then you're missing a delay somewhere between the jumps.

@WOlle: I don't have the script anymore as it's been a LONG time since i've played ArmA1.

@Kylania: You come to my rescue yet again lol. I think this script will do the trick, gonna go test it now. Thanks again!!!