Sign in to follow this  
SAT Productions

[CAMP] War on Drugs

War on Drugs

By: SAT Productions

Mirrors: FileFactory MegaUpload

Description: It's been exactly one year since the allied invasion of Takistan, and it seems that things aren't going so well. The drug funded Takistani Republican Militia is as strong as ever, and they seem to be unstoppable. The ISAF has assigned a new operation to Delta Force, codename: Operation Buzzkill. The goal of the operation: Hit the Takis where it hurts, and take down the organization one barrel of heroine at a time.

Features:

-Ambient Civilians and Civilian Vehicles

-Ambient Combat

-Working SecOps Module

-Working Briefing and Debrief

IMPORTANT: Instillation is a bit different. First you must extract with WinRar or equivelent. Next, you must take pbo and put it in your arma2/campaigns folder. Then you must take both the @Medevac AND Userconfig folders and paste them into your Arma2 main directory.

Changelog:

v0.4b

-Added Mission "AA Destruction"

v0.32b

-Got rid of timed trigger in mission "Invasion" and replaced it with a radio call, as the extract helicopter would sometimes come immediately after RTB if the player did SecOps.

v0.31b

-Remove SOM from first three missions ("First Lead", "Going Clean", and "Your Fired")

v0.3b

-Added Mission "Invasion" (READ THE BRIEFING VERY CAREFULLY, ESPECIALLY THE EXECUTION PART. THE DIARY MAKES EVERYTHING MAKE SENSE, AS DOES PLAYING THE PREVIOUS MISSIONS.)

v0.21b

-Added Ammo Crates to all missions (sort of meant to do that last time my bad :0 )

v0.2b

-Added Mission "You're Fired"

v0.11b

-Added an edited version of goliath86's Medevac Module. It really is amazing stuff. See below for more information on how to use it. All props definately go to Goliath86, i simply changed around the userconfig to spawn a blackhawk instead of a seahawk.

-Co-op compatable

v0.1b

-Added Mission "Going Clean"

Notes:

-For the Medevac Module, you must call in the helicopter using the action menu. A blackhawk will fly to your position, and ask for you to mark your location (<<or something like that) and you must take RED smoke and through it down. The helicopter will land nearby and you have two options: A) board and go back to base (will take you to US Heliport. this allows you to rearm at ammo crates that are there.) B)simply use you action menu to heal you and your squad mates. You have as many times with the Medevac as you have red smoke grenades. At present it is two, however, I may up the number, or make it possible to pick up more from ammo crates.

I hope you enjoy. I want this campaign to be as flaw free as possible, so if any of you encounter any bugs, please post them to this forum. Thank you.

I am sorry it took so long for a mirror to arrive, i got this nasty virus on my computer where i couldn't upload anything or use i.e. (i like firefox anyway) or steam or xfire or any of that good stuff, and i had to do a restore of my system

Edited by SAT Productions

Thanks for your mission. I play mission "Anvil" even last night.

a typo in a radio line :

HQ 1: Understood. Alpha. Out!

and, is it a design as I am the team leader with my position of #2 ??

isn't it "First" Lead ?

There was no mission Anvil in the campaign that i knew of :) . thank you for the positive feedback though. As for the errors

1) That would be a BI script, not my own, as that uses the SOM

2) In American Detective stories, they usually call hints or clues "leads". THe man you were meeting in the town had your first "hint" or "lead". The position of the team leader is something that has annoyed me but i have not figured out how to fix.

Great campaign so far but is there only 2 misisons?

sorry kman, i forgot to reply earlier. Yes so far their are only two missions. I want to make each mission as good as a possibly can... I am going by the rule of quality over quantity.

*updated*

v0.11b

-Added an edited version of goliath86's Medevac Module. It really is amazing stuff. See below for more information on how to use it. All props definately go to Goliath86, i simply changed around the userconfig to spawn a blackhawk instead of a seahawk.

-Co-op compatable

see op for mirror

*updated*

v0.2b

-Added Mission "You're Fired"

mirror on OP

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

*updated*

v0.21b

-Added Ammo Crates to all missions (sort of meant to do that last time my bad :0 )

mirror on OP

Dude, this campaign is amazing work. I am following this until I download though...

Medevac module sounds sweet, I also love the setting although I did not play it yet.

Drug wars, yep, very interesting setting. :)

Make the player look for a certain building! Like, put a special building into the backyard of a city or something and let the player look for it, could be a heroine stash or somethin. :)

*updated*

v0.3b

-Added Mission "Invasion" (READ THE BRIEFING VERY CAREFULLY, ESPECIALLY THE EXECUTION PART. THE DIARY MAKES EVERYTHING MAKE SENSE, AS DOES PLAYING THE PREVIOUS MISSIONS.)

download is at OP

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

*updated*

v0.31b

-Remove SOM from first three missions ("First Lead", "Going Clean", and "Your Fired")

Mirrors @ OP

*Updated*

v0.32b

-Got rid of timed trigger in mission "Invasion" and replaced it with a radio call, as the extract helicopter would sometimes come immediately after RTB if the player did SecOps.

Mirros @ OP

Great Campaing, but at mission Invasion nothing goes if I want to load a savegame

Can play the mission, but If I want to load a savegame in the mission I get lot of messages that Addons are missing, BUT I didnt delete this addons.

On addon was deleted by me yesterday, so I installed it back, and then the mission tell me that ALL the others addons I have installed are missing.

Some Suggestions maybe ?

Thanks for your work to create a campaign against drug lords, was searching for something like that :D

SAT Productions, on the last mission where you have to blow up the AA and raidar, can you up date every time these sites get eliminated?