killswitch

CBA: Community Base Addons for A2, OA and CO

Since updating to 1.62, I can not start the game with CBA enabled.

If I disable it, the game will start, but any addons that require CBA obviously won't work.

post your rpt please

post your rpt please

This may sound dumb, but... What is my rpt?

RPT = report (file) - a log file for errors

Here is the error message I get in the RPT, if I try to start the game with @CBA enabled:

ErrorMessage: Include file extended_eventhandlers\script_macros_common.hpp not found.

The same error appears in a pop up warning when the game fails to load.

it seems that

a) either you have some old CBA version still in there (remove all cba folders and get it fresh)

b) you load it wrong (it changed to multiple folder - see its readme)

it seems that

a) either you have some old CBA version still in there (remove all cba folders and get it fresh)

b) you load it wrong (it changed to multiple folder - see its readme)

Was just about to post that I re-installed CBA, and added "-mod=@CBA" to the shortcut, and it works now.

(I was previously just loading it by selecting it in the "expansions" screen).

Thanks.

The download is available since the 1.0.0pre release in the ticket linked in the post I linked: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?103871-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-for-A2-OA-and-CO&p=2135662&viewfull=1#post2135662

It will appear officially on DH once it's officially released.

Any news about the official version because on many servers I see this :bounce3:

1:51:57.858 (0:00:00.000) cba_versioning - cba - Version Mismatch! (Machine: jangi2 (Horus) version: 1.0.0.184, serverVersion: 1.0.0.186, Level: 4)
1:51:58.111 (0:00:00.000) cba_versioning - cba - Version Mismatch! (Machine: jangi6 (L-Cube) version: 1.0.0.182, serverVersion: 1.0.0.186, Level: 4)
1:51:58.253 (0:00:00.000) cba_versioning - cba - Version Mismatch! (Machine: jangi1 (Misha) version: 0.8.3.175, serverVersion: 1.0.0.186, Level: 4)
1:51:58.277 (0:00:00.000) cba_versioning - cba_a2 - Version Mismatch! (Machine: jangi1 (Misha) version: 0.0.0, serverVersion: 1.0.0.8, Level: 4)
1:51:58.396 (0:00:00.000) cba_versioning - cba_oa - Version Mismatch! (Machine: jangi1 (Misha) version: 0.0.0, serverVersion: 1.0.0.6, Level: 4)
1:51:58.559 (0:00:00.000) cba_versioning - cba - Version Mismatch! (Machine: jangi4 (Zajac[PL]) version: 0.8.3.175, serverVersion: 1.0.0.186, Level: 4)
1:51:58.699 (0:00:00.000) cba_versioning - cba_a2 - Version Mismatch! (Machine: jangi4 (Zajac[PL]) version: 0.0.0, serverVersion: 1.0.0.8, Level: 4)
1:51:58.771 (0:00:00.000) cba_versioning - cba_oa - Version Mismatch! (Machine: jangi4 (Zajac[PL]) version: 0.0.0, serverVersion: 1.0.0.6, Level: 4)
1:55:05.236 (0:00:02.172) versioning - cba_a2_main - Not running! (Machine: jangi4 (Zajac[PL]))
1:55:05.604 (0:00:02.544) versioning - cba_a2_main - Not running! (Machine: jangi1 (Misha))

Having some issues with this

[[s10,a00,b00,c00,m2u1,m2u2,m2u3,m21,m22,m23,m24,tc1,tc2,tc3,tc4], "sound"] call CBA_fnc_globalSay;

It's only played when the player gets close to one of those vehicles, not instantly. So if one vehicle is on the other side of the map, it waits until the player comes close and then it plays the sound. Any reason to this?

Edited by cuel

Having some issues with this

[[s10,a00,b00,c00,m2u1,m2u2,m2u3,m21,m22,m23,m24,tc1,tc2,tc3,tc4], "sound"] call CBA_fnc_globalSay;

It's only played when the player gets close to one of those vehicles, not instantly. So if one vehicle is on the other side of the map, it waits until the player comes close and then it plays the sound. Any reason to this?

Can be reproduced.

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/47609

I figured that much, however we didn't use to have this problem so I assume that something was changed in 1.62. It's a weird problem and I could not find anything on the CIT.

I'll see if I can reproduce it in vanilla.

Edit: Confirmed.

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/48181

Edited by cuel

I figured that much, however we didn't use to have this problem so I assume that something was changed in 1.62. It's a weird problem and I could not find anything on the CIT.

I'll see if I can reproduce it in vanilla.

Edit: Confirmed.

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/48181

Nice one, thanks for report back and the CIT ticket!

i'm getting a message cba requires addon cba_ui_helper but i cant seem to find it anywhhere what is that?

i'm getting a message cba requires addon cba_ui_helper but i cant seem to find it anywhhere what is that?
...same here hmmm strange and that after clean install with only sixupdater... last beta installed

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

solution: copy all content from "cba_a2" and "cba_oa" folder to the "cba" folder overwrite everything if asked...and then rock`n`roll ;)

solution: copy all content from "cba_a2" and "cba_oa" folder to the "cba" folder overwrite everything if asked...and then rock`n`roll ;)

You should load all three as mods. This is a single click if you're using Six Updater. It's a single -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA added to your start up if you're not.

You should load all three as mods. This is a single click if you're using Six Updater. It's a single -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA added to your start up if you're not.

that´s what i´m doing, and that causes the problem... so all in one cba is the only working solution for me...

Must have a typo then. If you like, try it again the way it's supposed to be, and then attach your RPT file and a screenshot of the 3 modfolders, if again running into issues.

Must have a typo then. If you like, try it again the way it's supposed to be, and then attach your RPT file and a screenshot of the 3 modfolders, if again running into issues.

okay that works, but now i have to typ all following mods, and can´t use the expansion funktion right?

okay that works, but now i have to typ all following mods, and can´t use the expansion funktion right?

Ah you would like to use the ingame expansion menu? In that case you need to make sure that all 3 CBA modfolders are enabled within the expansion manager before restarting the game.

I do not have experience with CBA and the ingame expansion manager though, but I wouldn't know any reason why it could fail.

it work´s...but sometimes i´m not able to start the cba folders via ingame expansion manager, and than the described problem happen... but the typo is a good method for "reset" ;)

Sickboy,

is the version 0.8.6.187 one can find on Armaholic actually the most up to date? Not seeing it on dev-heaven nor in your OP confuses me.

Hi CBA team,

I'd like to get some help with a mod I'm working on. The mod uses CBA to import some values from a userconfig and also for initalization. I thought what I was doing was right, but evidently not so.

It's the TrackIR mod I was working on and since I've done some work on it, it sometimes doesn't load up.

It loads the resources on screen if I load up the editor or join a dedicated server, but does not work if I start a single player mission.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here's the config and init:

Config:

class CfgPatches
{
class TIRScope
{
	units[] = {};
	weapons[] = {};
	requiredVersion = 1.01;
	requiredAddons[] = {"Extended_EventHandlers","CBA_main"};
	version = "1.0";
	versionStr = "1.0";
	versionAr[] = {1,0};
	author[] = {"Das Attorney"};
	authorUrl = "http://forums.bistudio.com";
};
};

class CfgSettings
{
class CBA
{
	class events
	{
		#include "\userconfig\TIRScope\TIRScope.hpp"
	};
};
};

class Extended_PostInit_EventHandlers
{
class TIRScope
{
	clientInit = "call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\TIRScope2\init.sqf';";
};
};

#include "\TIRScope2\HPP\TIR_scope.hpp"

Init:

// IMPORT USERCONFIG

HORDE_TIR_ROUND_ONE_MODS = getArray (configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_ROUND_ONE_MODS");
HORDE_TIR_ROUND_TWO_MODS = getArray (configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_ROUND_TWO_MODS");
HORDE_TIR_ROUND_THREE = getArray (configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_ROUND_THREE");
HORDE_TIR_BOX_ONE = getArray (configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_BOX_ONE");
HORDE_TIR_BOX_TWO = getArray (configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_BOX_TWO");
HORDE_TIR_CQB_MODS = getArray (configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_CQB_MODS");
HORDE_TIR_mousespeed_max_threshold = getNumber(configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_mousespeed_max_threshold");
HORDE_TIR_mousespeed_rate_x_axis = getNumber(configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_mousespeed_rate_x_axis");
HORDE_TIR_mousespeed_rate_y_axis = getNumber(configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_mousespeed_rate_y_axis");
HORDE_TIR_opticslag_rate = getNumber(configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_opticslag_rate");
HORDE_TIR_headtracker_max_deflection_x_axis = getNumber(configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_headtracker_max_deflection_x_axis");
HORDE_TIR_headtracker_max_deflection_y_axis = getNumber(configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_headtracker_max_deflection_y_axis");
HORDE_TIR_headtracker_rate = getNumber(configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_headtracker_rate");

// CHECK IF ACE IS PRESENT AND DEFINE ARRAYS ACCORDINGLY

if (isClass(configFile >> "CfgPatches" >> "ace_main")) then
{
HORDE_TIR_ROUND_ONE = [
	"AK_107_pso",
	"AK_107_GL_pso",
	"huntingrifle",
	"FN_FAL_ANPVS4",
	"ksvk",
	"M110_NVG_EP1",
	"M4SPR",
	"SVD_des_EP1",
	"SVD_CAMO",
	"VSS_vintorez",
	"Pecheneg",
	"MAAWS",
	"MetisLauncher"
];

HORDE_TIR_ROUND_TWO = [
	"BAF_LRR_scoped_W",
	"BAF_LRR_scoped",
	"BAF_AS50_scoped",
	"BAF_NLAW_Launcher",
	"DMR",
	"G36a",
	"G36K",
	"BAF_LRR_scoped_W",
	"BAF_LRR_scoped",
	"m107",
	"M24",
	"M24_des_EP1",
	"M40A3",
	"m8_carbine",
	"m8_SAW",
	"m8_sharpshooter",
	"PMC_AS50_scoped",
	"SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper",
	"SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD",
	"SMAW"

];

HORDE_TIR_CQB = [
	"AKS_74_NSPU", // CQB SIGHT
	"AKS_74_pso", // CQB SIGHT
	"G36A_camo", // CQB SIGHT
	"G36K_camo", // CQB SIGHT
	"BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG", // CQB SIGHT
	"BAF_L85A2_UGL_ACOG", // CQB SIGHT
	"BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT", // CQB SIGHT
	"BAF_L85A2_UGL_SUSAT", // CQB SIGHT
	"BAF_L86A2_ACOG", // CQB SIGHT
	"M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1", // CQB SIGHT
	"SCAR_L_STD_EGLM_RCO", // CQB SIGHT
	"SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT", // CQB SIGHT
	"SCAR_H_STD_EGLM_Spect", // CQB SIGHT
	"Sa58V_RCO_EP1", // CQB SIGHT
	"SVD_NSPU_EP1", // CQB SIGHT
	"SVD", // CQB SIGHT
	"G36a", // CQB SIGHT
	"G36K", // CQB SIGHT
	"m240_scoped_EP1", // CQB SIGHT
	"M249_m145_EP1", // CQB SIGHT
	"m16a4_acg", // CQB SIGHT
	"M16A4_ACG_GL", // CQB SIGHT
	"M4A1_RCO_GL" // CQB SIGHT
];
} else 
{
HORDE_TIR_ROUND_ONE = [
	"AK_107_pso",
	"AK_107_GL_pso",
	"AKS_74_pso",
	"huntingrifle",
	"FN_FAL_ANPVS4",
	"ksvk",
	"M110_NVG_EP1",
	"m240_scoped_EP1",
	"M249_m145_EP1",
	"M4SPR",
	"SVD",
	"SVD_des_EP1",
	"SVD_CAMO",
	"VSS_vintorez",
	"Pecheneg",
	"M47Launcher_EP1",
	"MAAWS",
	"MetisLauncher",
	"m16a4_acg",
	"M16A4_ACG_GL",
	"M4A1_RCO_GL",
	"SVD_NSPU_EP1" // CQB SIGHT
];

HORDE_TIR_ROUND_TWO = [
	"BAF_LRR_scoped_W",
	"BAF_LRR_scoped",
	"BAF_AS50_scoped",
	"BAF_NLAW_Launcher",
	"DMR",
	"G36a",
	"G36K",
	"BAF_LRR_scoped_W",
	"BAF_LRR_scoped",
	"m107",
	"M24",
	"M24_des_EP1",
	"M40A3",
	"m8_carbine",
	"m8_SAW",
	"m8_sharpshooter",
	"PMC_AS50_scoped",
	"SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper",
	"SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD",
	"SMAW",
	"G36K_camo" // CQB SIGHT
];

HORDE_TIR_CQB = [
	"G36K_camo", // CQB SIGHT
	"BAF_L86A2_ACOG", // CQB SIGHT
	"SVD_NSPU_EP1" // CQB SIGHT
];
};

HORDE_TIR_ROUND_ONE = HORDE_TIR_ROUND_ONE + HORDE_TIR_ROUND_ONE_MODS;
HORDE_TIR_ROUND_TWO = HORDE_TIR_ROUND_TWO + HORDE_TIR_ROUND_TWO_MODS;
HORDE_TIR_CQB = HORDE_TIR_CQB + HORDE_TIR_CQB_MODS;

// PRE_PROCESS FUNCTIONS & SCRIPTS

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HORDE_TIRScope_detect = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "TIRScope2\Scripts\Mechanics\detect.sqf";
HORDE_TIRScope_detect_opticsMode = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "TIRScope2\Scripts\Mechanics\detect_opticsMode.sqf";
HORDE_TIRScope_signal_fired = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "TIRScope2\Scripts\Mechanics\signalFired.sqf";

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HORDE_TIRScope_set_lag_round_one = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "TIRScope2\Scripts\IO_Controller\setLagRound_1.sqf";
HORDE_TIRScope_set_lag_round_two = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "TIRScope2\Scripts\IO_Controller\setLagRound_2.sqf";

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HORDE_TIRScope_set_scope_round_one = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "TIRScope2\Scripts\IO_TrackIR\setScopeRound_1.sqf";
HORDE_TIRScope_set_scope_round_two = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "TIRScope2\Scripts\IO_TrackIR\setScopeRound_2.sqf";
HORDE_TIRScope_set_scope_round_three = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "TIRScope2\Scripts\IO_TrackIR\setScopeRoundThree.sqf";
HORDE_TIRScope_set_scope_box_one = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "TIRScope2\Scripts\IO_TrackIR\setScopeBoxOne.sqf";
HORDE_TIRScope_set_scope_box_two = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "TIRScope2\Scripts\IO_TrackIR\setScopeBoxTwo.sqf";
HORDE_TIRScope_set_scope_cqb = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "TIRScope2\Scripts\IO_TrackIR\setScopeCQB.sqf";

HORDE_TIRScope_userconfig_warning = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "TIRScope2\Scripts\Warning\userConfigWarning.sqf";

// INIT VARIABLES

//HORDE_TIR_vehicle_player = "";
//HORDE_TIR_primary_weapon = "";
//HORDE_TIR_current_weapon = "";
//HORDE_TIR_current_muzzle = "";
//HORDE_TIR_muzzles = [];
//HORDE_TIR_count_muzzles = "";
//HORDE_TIR_sleep = "";

// SET VARIABLES

HORDE_TIR_vehicle_player = vehicle player;
HORDE_TIR_primary_weapon = primaryWeapon player;
HORDE_TIR_current_weapon = currentWeapon player;
HORDE_TIR_current_muzzle = currentMuzzle player;
HORDE_TIR_muzzles = getArray (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> HORDE_TIR_current_weapon >> "muzzles");
HORDE_TIR_count_muzzles = count HORDE_TIR_muzzles;
player setVariable ["HORDE_TIR_current_primary", HORDE_TIR_primary_weapon, false];
player setVariable ["HORDE_TIR_current_optics", "Scope", false];
player setVariable ["HORDE_TIR_firing", 0, false];
_HORDE_TIR_FIRED_EH = player addEventHandler ["fired", {_boo = _this call HORDE_TIRScope_signal_fired; _boo;}];
HORDE_TIR_sleep = 0.1;
HORDE_TIR_weapon_mode = "Single";

// START SCRIPTS

[] spawn HORDE_TIRScope_detect;
[] spawn HORDE_TIRScope_detect_opticsMode;

// USERCONFIG VERSION CHECKER

if (getNumber(configFile>> "CFGSettings" >> "CBA" >> "events" >> "HORDE_TIR_userconfig_version") != 2) then
{
[] spawn HORDE_TIRScope_userconfig_warning;
};

Latest CBA builds available on SIX Updater and for Download at Dev-Heaven Files section: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/cca/files

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 ----------

@Das_Attorney: Are you using one of the later beta patches or just vanilla 1.62? If beta, try Vanilla.

To figure out what's going on, add some debug logging to top and end of scripts, and verify that they are actually executing, with correct parameters etc.

If you would like us to take a look, please create a ticket with all relevant material, repro mission and steps, expected versus observed and we'll have a look.

Was just thinking yesterday, will CBA implement any publicVariableServer/Client for its event system?