Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

R. gerschwarzenge

who did you blow to become a mod!?

sad sad day.. all because you have a smart looking yet slightly twiated avatar.. I wanna be a mod goddammit!!

biggrin.giftounge.gifwow.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

pissed that your little spamming thread got closed once again? Pheh!! I could see that coming a mile away!

My "special brownies" wouldn't be suitable for mailing to anyone, except maybe the moderators smile.gif

Hmm, I feel a "batch" coming on right now, gotta go...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I had to send to the other mods over 2kg of my special brownies to become a mod.<span id='postcolor'>

Pot brownies? tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

I'm surprised he didn't shut ya down here too. You might have been banned for calling him names. Luckily he seems to have a sense of humor.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 25 2002,12:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Luckily he seems to have a sense of humor.<span id='postcolor'>

No I don't. mad.gif

Yes, he does. But in this case, it's not humor, just patience.

Wobble, you up to another thread tonight?

wink.gif

Only now you notice?  Jesus, I noticed almost from day one.  It takes him to close your threads to notice that he's an mod now?  I noticed when in the main forum that the moderators line was extended to a second line cause R. Gerschwarzenge is sooooo long that all the mod names don't fit on one line anymore.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>OFFTOPIC</span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>(about wars, military conflicts and everything what pertinent to Army)</span>

<span style='color:red'>Forum Led by: AndOne, DnA, Hilandor, OFteam, placebo, R. Gerschwarzenge, Sith, Snake1999</span>

User(s) active in this forum : 15

-=Die Alive=-

Could you R. give me some nice "name", like you are "OFP Baldy",

If I could choose, I would probably be "Punavuoren Bin Laden",

if you know what I mean... tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ April 26 2002,01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I noticed when in the main forum that the moderators line was extended to a second line cause R. Gerschwarzenge is sooooo long that all the mod names don't fit on one line anymore.<span id='postcolor'>

No it wasn't, it's still on one line.

It depends on your resolution, of course.

LauryThorn, I'll try to think of something that suits you.

(insert 'Ooh, suits you sir'-joke from 'The Fast Show' here)

BTW, I'm thinking about starting a league to find the question that's been plaguing us: Who's the worst moderator on the forum?

The rules are: Every time a moderator does something stupid, he gets points. The one with the most points gets the title of worst moderator.

If I "win" then I'll force you to come here and lick my beard. tounge.gif

No... Wait... On second thought, that's not a good idea. I'll suffer from it too.

I declare the league officially open.

I'm thinking about adding 10 points to Placebo for closing a potentially interesting poll.

Nah I think I'll get it go now because the league just started.

Am I too nice to be even participating in this contest? wink.gif

Or am I THAT dumb that you left me out to keep the competition a bit more balanced? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 26 2002,19:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks like some b**tard keeps changing my sig.<span id='postcolor'>

I know who might be that? wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

It isn't changed anymore but some mod removed the worst moderator league standings and put some weird stuff in confused.gif

Mods, how about we do something regarding the 6 stickies on this OFFTOPIC forum. I'm sure everyone likes a few, but 6 is pushing it, don't you think ? Soon enough the first page will be Stickies only, and as you no doubt have guessed, half the participants in these forums don't bother going to page 2 (including me).

Why not make a forum solely for stickies : )