Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

R. gerschwarzenge

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 26 2002,23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Humphhh. I started that thread.<span id='postcolor'>

You didnt either! It was my idea from day one! Observe! The first post is mine, hence, it was started by me!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 27 2002,00:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I didnt want to start a new topic for this, so i will put it here:

What can we post in Offtopic? I noticed that a lot of threads have been closed down for being "nonsensical" lately. While I agree with the analysis of these threads, I dont think they should simply be shut down. If the members of this forum dont like them, they will die a natural death and end up way down the list of topics, never to be seen again.

I thought the whole point of an Offtopic section was for things that didnt fit into the others, and for "fun" topics.

Curious  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I agree with this too. If they didnt want us to post just anything in the Off Topic forum, they should re-name it to "Off Topic, yet somehow still On Topic". Its in the nature of the term Off Topic that it relates to anything and everything "Off Topic".

Nuh uh Aculuad! My "USSoldier11B make OFPN staff!" "Mods I want special member level" thread was waaaaay before that one. tounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

If they give us free rein we will have to put up with lame ass guys like that Sgt Armstrong, who cant make a point without going !!!!!, posting lame polls and topics in here. Luckily, I dont think he has figured out he can go to forums other than 'General' tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 27 2002,02:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nuh uh Aculuad! My "USSoldier11B make OFPN staff!" "Mods I want special member level" thread was waaaaay before that one.  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Dammit!! I forgot about that one...

I know, i was just messin with ya. I dont care either anymore, now that i'm back to normal.

you guys have totally anally compromised my thread..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 28 2002,07:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you guys have totally anally compromised my thread..<span id='postcolor'>

"Entry made by Second Officer Spock"