Sign in to follow this  
Rhodesy77

75th Ranger Regiment

They're amazing, and ace configured as I see... Waiting for them!

Regards,

H.

Actualy no there not ACE'd, well not yet anyway.. we were just playing with ACE so we were using ace weapons. First release will be vanilla however i am very interested in making a seperate config for ACE, just gota learn how.

Actualy no there not ACE'd, well not yet anyway.. we were just playing with ACE so we were using ace weapons. First release will be vanilla however i am very interested in making a seperate config for ACE, just gota learn how.

Mmm understood, didn't read the whole thread, just saw pictures with ACEX's m4s so I thought you did already config them...

Actually the config for ACE is nothing but boring... You can find all the functions here with a good guide about the "How to"

Just ask if you need help ;)

Regards,

H.

Looking really good Rhodesy, nice worn in look to the uniform, would be very cool to see (or have a go at) some reskins come out down the pipeline

Do you think you could make a variant with no helmet as well? It'd be awesome using custom headgear with these models, and give me a chance to try and make a ranger helmet with my name on the back :)

Do you think you could make a variant with no helmet as well? It'd be awesome using custom headgear with these models, and give me a chance to try and make a ranger helmet with my name on the back :)

This has already been answered mate, read back.

Moved to Brisbane last week, still waiting for my net to be connected... should be done end of this week, then hope to push out that release early - mid next week, sorry for yet another delay lol.

Lol no problem :D

I was afraid you decided to not release it ;)

Regards,

H.

hey rhodsey i am making a ranger unit too and i was wondering if i could ask you how you managed to get the models to display gloves???? it is giving me one hell of a time!

Hey there Rhodesy, what about you 75th ranger units? Did you move succesfully to Brisbane?

Regards,

H.