Sign in to follow this  
Rhodesy77

75th Ranger Regiment

backpack = "";

This I think should help... So it'll override default OA D3lta packs...

And looks great! :)

already done on a couple of the guys mate, will try to get pics of it later today.

Looking great Rhods, really looking forward to these units. :cool:

booya.jpg

Just a random pic i took to show a mate the kit layout on one of the rangers, thought id just drop it in here also. Hope to get a final play test done tonight with my clan, if all goes well might have a beta out tomorow some time.

Cheers

Rhodesy.

Very good news Rhodesy.

Can we remove the backpack?

booya.jpg

Just a random pic i took to show a mate the kit layout on one of the rangers, thought id just drop it in here also. Hope to get a final play test done tonight with my clan, if all goes well might have a beta out tomorow some time.

Cheers

Rhodesy.

need now!lol

Well done,great models!

Great job Rhodesy!

Liking your stuff very much.

Very good news Rhodesy.

Can we remove the backpack?

Currently no, i am looking at making them backpacks. however one easy way to get around them is with ace, get a backpack, and just do the "move to back" option, invisible backpack lol, also allows your to have your AT visible and look all badass like this:

67209043.th.jpg 34549389.th.jpg 48257070.th.jpg 15481724.th.jpg

just a couple of pics from testing with a custom ACE2/Rangers VTS have a few more bugs to sort out b4 im willing to release, sadly a few larger ones that for whatever reason i didnt pick up, so might take a couple of days longer than first thought, but oh well...

Cheers all

Rhodesy.

nice multicam dude. they're gonna love them.

The UCP will come at a later, i stoped work on it to try and "perfect" my multicam.

Is it possible to have a set without head gear such as; Team Leader A then under that Team Leader B, A being with head gear, B without as TF86 seals come with some range of head gear types. Just something to ponder, loving your work so far mate.

Champion Swordy cheers.

Is it possible to have a set without head gear such as; Team Leader A then under that Team Leader B, A being with head gear, B without as TF86 seals come with some range of head gear types. Just something to ponder, loving your work so far mate.

At the moment this wont happen, mainly becuase i have my own plan for headgear but that will take effect in later releases.

Just wait a lil longer guys, few more bug fixes and you will have the beta.