Sign in to follow this  
-RIP- Luhgnut

Domination Introduction / Basics Video Up

First video introducing how to play Domination.

Depending on feedback, may do Warfare.

Nice. I like your voice :P. Altough I could've used this a year ago rather than now when I pretty much know these modes :P.

Nice explanation, lughnut. Only remark I have is the imagequality but helpfull anyway. Personally wouldn't mind you doing one on Warfare, as I am really unfamiliar with that mission. Thx.

Pretty good, except the part where you teach the new guys how to grab a chopper and fly straight over a hot zone guaranteeing themselves to get shot down - not the way to impress admins :D

Can we really respawn at the camps? I must have missed that one. Or is that an internal edit (a couple of other things I noticed seems to suggest that)? A couple of things I missed was that new guys should really check out the notes section of the briefing, show how he can review the current "rules" in the settings menu, and some instruction to follow his current squaddie around if he is in the same general area (instead of going Rambo).

All in all pretty good though.

Yer spawn at camps ?? I think thats warfare, unless i missed something too. Nice tutorial come in handy for newcommers to doomi.

Dorph;1695713']Yer spawn at camps ?? I think thats warfare' date=' unless i missed something too. Nice tutorial come in handy for newcommers to doomi.[/quote']

you could be right. Either way, take the camps. :)

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Nice explanation, lughnut. Only remark I have is the imagequality but helpfull anyway. Personally wouldn't mind you doing one on Warfare, as I am really unfamiliar with that mission. Thx.

yeah image quality wasn't the greatest. going to recompile it today