Sign in to follow this  
Bon

COOP 20 Takistan Force (OA)

Hey Bon, great mission concept! Actually I'm pretty much playing tfor all the time.:)

I'm currently working on a small port of tfor to the Sahrani terrain. It's all working fine except for one thing: For the life of mine I can't get civilians and civilan cars to spawn.

I found out that the BIS modules ALICE and SILVIE don't work either, so it's not an error in the mission. It seems like the towns of Sahrani aren't actually towns, but mere collections of houses (that aren't defined as houses). That way no civilians or cars can be spawned since the modules don't find any locations to spawn civilians in.

But the mission feels so empty without civilians. I thought maybe you'd have an idea on how to fix that? (Especially since I'm not a genius at mission scripting. ;))

Looks amazing! Gonna try this out on a dedi server.

I've got another question: There seems to be some sort of restriction for using launchers. Everytime I pick up a launcher (maaws or something like that), it says "You're not allowed to use that." As there's no group of units inside the config.sqf that somehow relates to launcher-usage, I wonder which variable has to be changed to let every player use launchers... #edit: Problem solved, it was a mod interfering, not the mission. ;)

Edited by Pergor

Anyone has the skills to port this mission to a3, because bon has clearly said at the front page he want only be credited, when someone extend his work.

And this mission would definitly worth the effort i think.

Anyone has the skills to port this mission to a3, because bon has clearly said at the front page he want only be credited, when someone extend his work.

And this mission would definitly worth the effort i think.

Patrol Ops 3.1 is probably the closest mission to Takistan Force for A3