Community Reputation

4206 Excellent

About GEORGE FLOROS GR

• Rank
    Second Lieutenant

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

30506 profile views
  1. I hope you are doing well George. Been thinking of you recently friend. I hope the best for you and your family. 

2. Hope we hear from you again George, its been too long.

3. Im getting an error on your Fog Script. I think quite a few people might be looking for a better fog script for the new dlc. I left specifics in the topic.

1. Gunter Severloh

Gunter Severloh

George hasn't been on the forums here since Septermber 17th, 2020

we dont know what the situation is, so best post your issue on his thread for the script, and see if someone else can help,

and supply the error too.

2. WarhammerZeus

WarhammerZeus

Oh, Ok, yeah I will do that thanks, hope everything is ok with him.

3. Gunter Severloh

Gunter Severloh

Lets hope as he was struggling with an illness back then, something serious.

I would hope that he will be able to grace us with his presence once again and let everone know

hes doing ok and is back in the game and community, time will tell, best wishes is about all we can do.

4. George, I found you and David Doss having a discussion on this thread 

I have tried the code below and nothing happens any ideas why?

NOTES:

I have tried: Full Bush Path:  a3\plants_f\Bush\b_ficusc2d_f.p3d and without full path  b_ficusc2d_f.p3d

The bushes do not get replaced

CODE SAMPLE BELOW 

if (isServer) then {

private _repleacearray = [

["a3\plants_f\Bush\b_ficusc2d_f.p3d", "a3\plants_f\Bush\b_ArundoD3s_F.p3d", 0],
    ["a3\plants_f\Bush\b_neriumo2d_f.p3d", "a3\plants_f\Bush\b_ArundoD3s_F.p3d", 0]

];

{
        private _a = ((getModelInfo _x) select 0);
        private _c = _repleacearray select {_a == _x select 0};

if !( _c isEqualTo []) then {

private _b = ((getModelInfo _x) select 1);
            private _replacetree = ([(_c select 0) select 1] call BIS_fnc_simpleObjectData) select 1;
            private _directionOffset = (_c select 0) select 2;

private _position = getPosWorld _x;
            private _vectorDirUp = [vectorDir _x, vectorUp _x];

hideObjectGlobal  _x;
            private _simpletree = createSimpleObject [_replacetree, _position];
            _simpletree setVectorDirAndUp _vectorDirUp;
            _simpletree setDir (getdir _simpletree) + _directionOffset;
            _simpletree enableSimulationGlobal false;

systemchat format["getModelInfo: %1     getPosWorld: %2     replacing tree ",getModelInfo _x, getPosWorld _x,  _x];    

};

} forEach nearestTerrainObjects 
        [
            [worldSize/2, worldSize/2], 
            ["Tree"], //["Tree","Bush"],
            worldSize, 
            false
        ];
    };

hint "Replacing_trees_script done";

Any help appreciated

Ant

5. GEORGE FLOROS GR

Compilation List of my GF Scripts - Mods

So far everything is going good and i really wish everything to stop there. Every problem in our life if it has an end or can be solved , it's fine as long as everyone can handle it. There is always something to learn and become a better person. I just wanted to share it here and say to everyone to take care themselves as they can , after all we only live once. I'm really happy with everything so far in my life and it's good to be able to carry on without having bad thoughts etc. Life is good and after all we are still fine and being a parent is great ! Thank you @Gunter Severloh from my heart , take care of you and your family. Thanks again everyone !
  6. GEORGE FLOROS GR

Compilation List of my GF Scripts - Mods

Hello there to everyone ! First off all , i would like to thank everyone in this forum. I can't really name all the people who helped me and they were here for me with a lot of private messages as @Gunter Severloh back in time that i was ill , having testicular cancer for two times actually , in both testicles. It was a bad experience , but everything is going well so far and i managed also to have a child after the first time ( removal surgeon and chemo-therapies ). I'm now back to work and the time is limited in order to follow the forum. I'm really happy in my life and it's a great feeling to grow up a child. I could really write a lot of stuff for being absent and also to say bye , but i wish to get back again someday , maybe in arma 4 ! Thanks for everything ! See you Guys !
  7. I'll try to check it for tomorrow ok !
  8. GEORGE FLOROS GR

GF Missions Script

This mission is a nice idea , but as said , i can't do anything on right now. You can try though to edit this and use also the functions of the script.
  9. Hello @fin_soldier ! In the init.sqf
  10. GEORGE FLOROS GR

GF Missions Script

Sorry again @Zagr but arma is not in my priorities for now. You can also add your solution here to share it with the others if you want.
  11. GEORGE FLOROS GR

GF Missions Script

I don't think that without reediting the script is doable , the most of my scripts are broken and i 'm not doing anything with arma lately. So i can't give you any help with this.
  12. GEORGE FLOROS GR

GF Missions Script

Hello there @zagr ! I thought that this script was broken! I haven't include this kind of option but there is a time out included.
  13. GEORGE FLOROS GR

AI enemy mortar teams

Hello there @almanzo ! Have you tried this ?
  14. GEORGE FLOROS GR

Player/spectator... is it possible?

Hello there @BikerJoe ! // press number 5 // https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/DIK_KeyCodes []spawn{ waitUntil {!isNull (findDisplay 46)}; disableSerialization; (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown", { params ["_displayorcontrol", "_key", "_shift", "_ctrl", "_alt"]; if((_key isEqualto 0x06))exitWith {["Initialize", [player]] call BIS_fnc_EGSpectator;} }]; }; // or //player addAction ["Spectator", {["Initialize", [player]] call BIS_fnc_EGSpectator;}]; // press esc to exit [] spawn { while{true}do{ waitUntil {!isNull findDisplay 49}; ["Terminate"] call BIS_fnc_EGSpectator; uisleep 3; }; }; check also this :